• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Tkp

Reaction score
Dear,
the steps to register will be same for shopping and banking......or anything else too
and the ms too does not specify for any of the two........its a general ans......

Be calm sis......its all simple....:cool:

:):):)
whats the ques?and cn u help me in dfd diagrams and the payroll system?i cant answer this questions

Reaction score
Dear,
the steps to register will be same for shopping and banking......or anything else too
and the ms too does not specify for any of the two........its a general ans......
Be calm sis......its all simple....:cool:
:):):)
jazakillahu khairaa :)
bt it does nt have d shipping address, billing address, n if v write it dere, might it cost us marks?
*deep-breath* B) yup, m cool :p ;) :cool:

Reaction score
whats the ques?and cn u help me in dfd diagrams and the payroll system?i cant answer this questions
DFDs r the representation of data flow, usually for the older system that d analyst is examining. (bk def.) graphical method of recording d inputs, outputs n processing dat hv been identified. 4 components: terminators(outside prsns), processes(norm process of input 2 give output), flow arrows(hw terminators' requests go 2 d process box, 2 stores, etc. basically, its kinda a link b/w them) and stores(that hold d data, usually output).

wt in payroll syst do u nt understand?
hope it helped:unsure:
:)

Tkp

Reaction score
sorry but didnt get anything.cn u give me some link?well i didnt understand the things that is written about payroll system

Reaction score
sorry but didnt get anything.cn u give me some link?well i didnt understand the things that is written about payroll system

DFD is basically a diagram which shows how a company processes the data... We evaluate all the inputs and outputs of a company .. The link which AAnsari gave gives an excellent example..

Reaction score
..well i didnt understand the things that is written about payroll system
in d computerized payroll syst:
there r 2 files: d Transaction file n d Master file
d Master file contains data that will nt change
lyk employee name, emp no., address, tax history, National Insurance history, pay so far this year, holiday entitlement, pension contributions, rate of pay, tax code, job title, etc.

d Transaction file contains data changes weekly/monthly
lyk worker no., hrs worked, bonus payments, holiday data, days sick

at d end of d period, ie week/month, d payrolls need 2 b generated. d master n transaction file need 2 b sorted in d same order: ascending or descending.
d 1st record of d master file will b read, den dat of d transaxn file n d calculation will b done(hrs worked*rate of pay, etc.) like dis all records will b read n payrolls will b generated.

(d foll. part is nt technically included under d sxn payroll, bt its there in d txtbk, n it shows d series of actions done if d master file needs 2 b altered: employee leaving/joining/changing name, etc.)
d 1st record of d master file will b read n then d 1st of d transaction file. if no amendments need 2 b made(no editing, deleting, etc.), d next record of d master file n 1st record of transaxn file will b read. if any action needs 2b done here, it will or else it will move on like it did earlier. these r d steps 2 mk d new master file.

hope u understood(ik im a terrible teacher)...really sorry if u didnt gt it :(

Reaction score
Yea that Master File/Transaction file thingy I have never gotten myself either...

Reaction score
thank u so much 4 understanding..its such a gr8 thing wn sby understands 4m me... :D ;)

true that.. I love that feeling as well .. when someone understands an answer which you have told..

try reading again..its a frequent qn, n also solve pprs.. iA clear ho jaayega :)

yaar abhi kahaan can't do the papers right now .. I have Phy Chem And Maths as well .. unkay papers 7-10 May hain .. so i am focusing on those right now :)

Tkp

Reaction score
true that.. I love that feeling as well .. when someone understands an answer which you have told..

yaar abhi kahaan can't do the papers right now .. I have Phy Chem And Maths as well .. unkay papers 7-10 May hain .. so i am focusing on those right now :)
mera bhi.solved 1 year mj 8 and mj 08 is easy

Reaction score
mera bhi.solved 1 year mj 8 and mj 08 is easy

haha .. I have solved MJ 12 / var 2 and W12 / var 2.. but those too verbally.. got 65 in one and 60 in the other..

I have done papers til 2008 in chem til yet and 2007 in Phy .. and nothing in maths :p

Tkp

Reaction score
well phy completed,chem p4,p5 nt completed and maths completed,ict not completed