• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Tkp

Reaction score
haha no buddy. ur wrong.chem a2 is making me cry.and need to revise also.anyways best of luck for ur exms

Reaction score
haha no buddy. ur wrong.chem a2 is making me cry.and need to revise also.anyways best of luck for ur exms

wow.. sorry to hear that .. guess i am lucky that I don't have to deal with a2 chemistry right now! .. thanks man, best of luck to you as well...

InshAllah sab kay As and A*s aayeingay :)

Reaction score
well phy completed,chem p4,p5 nt completed and maths completed,ict not completed
Bro, I am a Bangladeshi AS student from Ctg. I always wanted to take Ict but there are no teachers here in Ctg for this subject. I already have Computing but I want to take both. How are you preparing for it? Are there Ict teachers in Dhaka? Is it possible to prepare for the subject without any teacher?

Tkp

Reaction score
Bro, I am a Bangladeshi AS student from Ctg. I always wanted to take Ict but there are no teachers here in Ctg for this subject. I already have Computing but I want to take both. How are you preparing for it? Are there Ict teachers in Dhaka? Is it possible to prepare for the subject without any teacher?
y do u think its nt possible?yes m giving ict without doing coaching.just read the book and solve qp and if u dnt understand some questions post here so we can help u

Reaction score
y do u think its nt possible?yes m giving ict without doing coaching.just read the book and solve qp and if u dnt understand some questions post here so we can help u
Without teacher, how are you preparing for the practical papers? The first thing that restrains me from taking the subject is the practicals.

Reaction score
fr the practical thing youtube and the ict book helped me a lot
There is a lot of overlap between the theoretical parts of Computing and ICT, so I think I can manage Paper 1. Can you please give me an overview about the practical unit? Books? Websites? Links? Tips? I will give AS only, I won't take up full A level because I already have too many subjects. I am giving all my AS exams next month in this May/June session and I will have to study AS ICT in my second year along with A2. So, what do you suggest? Thanks in advance

Tkp

Reaction score
dnt u have the ict cie book?well i suggest u to read the book thoroughly and if u find any prblm we are here to hhelp u

Reaction score
dnt u have the ict cie book?well i suggest u to read the book thoroughly and if u find any prblm we are here to hhelp u
ya, I have that book. ICT nile AS er por shuru korbo in June. But I still don't understand how I will handle the practical ......

Reaction score
ya, I have that book. ICT nile AS er por shuru korbo in June. But I still don't understand how I will handle the practical ......

That CIE book (Brian Sargent and Graham Brown) has everything you will need to know about the practical. The key for practicals is to solve all the practical past papers and read section 8-14 (or w/e) of the book thoroughly and you should get a good grade easily.

Reaction score
Will British Council Ctg arrange CIE ICT exam? I have nt found ICT in the a level subject list available for Ctg students. I guess I have to contact them before making any decision

Tkp

Reaction score
the no. of student taking ict in dhaka is decreasing.well earlier in our school there were 10 candidates but in my school i am the only 1 who gave ict.well ict is nt so popular but we dnt have good teachers fr ict.thats the prblm.
Bro, is ICT popular in Dhaka? In Ctg everyone takes Computing, is it same in Dhaka?