• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
w12. q27. hw do u gt 2 noe d most common rating?
Student of the year
i havent solved this but looking at qp & ms i guess they are just asking to show evidence for filtering gender for females and age for 12 to 31
and the ratings column shows the rates......

but if you want to find yet then first make a new column to calculate the no of stars in each cell, in the next column enter =len(range)
then to find most common use mode function =mode(range) this range is the column....

but i guess we dont need this.....this is not needed.....

Reaction score
I need help in november 2008 Q21-23....Pls help quick!!!!!:)
21. query= u'l noe dis by now
22. comparing no. of employees, avg pay 4 each qualification. 4 no. of emp, u mk a query in which u average d pay n count (count records in d query).
extport dis into exel n mk a line graph. label it all over

hp it helped.
May Allah help us all.aameen

Reaction score
21. query= u'l noe dis by now
22. comparing no. of employees, avg pay 4 each qualification. 4 no. of emp, u mk a query in which u average d pay n count (count records in d query).
extport dis into exel n mk a line graph. label it all over

hp it helped.
May Allah help us all.aameen
In q21...My criteria isnt working i dont know why..........

Reaction score
u sure u grouped by branch?
wn mkg d report, (grouping), go 2 grouping options and ensure dat "Normal" is selected 4 Branch.
I'll do that paper again in a bit and see where I went wrong. Did winter 2012 for my mock exam 2 weeks ago and messed up big time :/
Another question (so sorryyy >.<). In summer 2011 step 15, report creating part, we have to include the total average price of albums for each artist. So for this I have to go for summary options >> sum by the avg_price right? ._. When I do that the avg_price field isn't there and I don't get a sum value at all, just a label 'Sum'. I hope you get what I mean

Edit: Do I have to make a separate text box and assign the controls? like sum(Avg_Price) etc?

Reaction score
I'm sorry this may sound like a ridiculous question but how do you actually add the candidate details in a report? So far I've just been adding a text box and doing it at the top of the page but how exactly should I do it? ._.

Reaction score
I'm sorry this may sound like a ridiculous question but how do you actually add the candidate details in a report? So far I've just been adding a text box and doing it at the top of the page but how exactly should I do it? ._.
If it specifies in the header than you add a label in the header on the right hand side because the title is usually on the left

Reaction score
If it specifies in the header than you add a label in the header on the right hand side because the title is usually on the left
Ohhh okaay. I can do that even if it isn't specified yeah? orz I'm a newbie when it comes to practicals, please excuse my idiocy

Reaction score
I'll do that paper again in a bit and see where I went wrong. Did winter 2012 for my mock exam 2 weeks ago and messed up big time :/
Another question (so sorryyy >.<). In summer 2011 step 15, report creating part, we have to include the total average price of albums for each artist. So for this I have to go for summary options >> sum by the avg_price right? ._. When I do that the avg_price field isn't there and I don't get a sum value at all, just a label 'Sum'. I hope you get what I mean

Edit: Do I have to make a separate text box and assign the controls? like sum(Avg_Price) etc?
15. it says: "average price of an album 4 each artist". so, logically wt would u do? average the average.. =avg([Ave_Price]) o_O
i think datz wt it is... sorry if m wrong