• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Tkp syed1995 linkinpark 1995@10Sept AngelicBeauty acas shaikh fille spéciale Devilishangel:) SilentSpectator
field code is «StreetAddress»
and merge code is { MERGEFIELD StreetAddress}
ryt?
AAnsarii i did not understand...which ppr???
n for 4th question of s 10 we have 2 paste link d entire column naa of d invoice...n mail merge ke liye which table 2 use....plz rely jaldi im stuck!!!
SilentSpectator AngelicBeauty fille spéciale 1995@10Sept Devilishangel:)

Reaction score
In many papers they tell you to make a menu and then they tell u to take a screenshot of "code, macro or switchboard items table". How do i do this? What code? What macro? are they talking about, (you just have to create hyperlink not a macro)...... What do they mean here?

An example is question 7. M/J 09
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Applied Information and Communication Technology (9713)/9713_s09_qp_4.pdf
when they ask u 2 mk a menu item, it can either b in WORD or ACCESS (in a document or a database)
ur query is regarding Access.
like u make a query/report, there is an option 2 make a form.

Capture.FormDesign.JPG
click on the area highlighted. under d Design tab, in d Controls section, select Button n draw 1 on d form. a Command Button Wizard window will open; select Report Operations 4m Categories n Preview Report 4m Actions. Next>. Select your report. Next>. Enter d name of d button. should explain adequately 2 d user which report will open. Next>. enter wt u want as a description of dis button. Finish. Form View. tk dis screenshot n put it in ur evidence doc. 2 show ur 4m & buttons. Switch bk 2 design view n click on d icon dat shows d Code Capture.VBA.JPG4m d drop-down menu, click n select all options so that it shows all d items in d form.Capture.formCode.JPG

Reaction score
sometimes dey ask u 2 'print d merge & code fields'.
u saw na hw 2 mk d toggles visible in print?

no i dindt....
this means that we have to print both { MERGEFIELD StreetAddress} & «StreetAddress»
& will they be in the same letter or two different ones...

Reaction score
one more thing....

for which of the two types of code do we have to change the print setting...
for both or only one.....

normally, wn d box is unchecked, d 1 dat looks lyk <<StreetAddress>> shows. dis is d field code. wn u tick d box, {Mergefield_____} shows n dis is d merge code.
print w/o tick, den tick d bx n print

Reaction score
normally, wn d box is unchecked, d 1 dat looks lyk <<StreetAddress>> shows. dis is d field code. wn u tick d box, {Mergefield_____} shows n dis is d merge code.
print w/o tick, den tick d bx n print

Jazakillah once again...
asaan ppr ke liye dua karo..

& plz post other things like this....
specially anything regarding printing & evidence.

Reaction score
I help in VB.Net 2010. Does anyone have a manual for it. Sir teaches us VB 2008 and i have 2010 in laptop so it causes confusion

Reaction score
I don't think commenting will be necessary.. since the macros are not in that much depth.. to write comments in the VB Code.

You type comments with /* */ in the VB Code..

print.Document /* Prints the document */ Link me the question where it specifically asks you to comment on the macro.

to show the code for printing a document in macro should we write
Print.document or document.print...?
& do we have to type anything before or after it??