• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ComputerStudies!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys now its turn for computer studies..so those who are appearing for computer studies so plz If anybody could share notes according to new specimen paper or anything related shall be highly appreciated..And plz if possible I think we should post things related to computer over here so that it would become easy to find...
Thx Friends :friends:

Reaction score
Download the 'NOS' papers here, they contain a lot of useful notes relevant to our syllabus. :)

Go through every past paper from 2002-2010 (although it would be good if you did ones before that too) and make sure you know how to write algorithms properly. Study chapters like logic gates, batch-processing/real-time processing, expert systems, viruses (causes, effects, precautions, etc.) that come frequently in the paper (I have heard Stephen Doyle has a good book so you might want to look at that). If you have given the project and scored high marks in it, then it shouldn't be too difficult to get an A/A*.

I hope this helped.

Reaction score
I got 50/50 in my project lawl :D
@leosco: Do u knw that as definitions are not going to be coming in q.1 so is it necessary to learn them and what other question can come if defs are not cuming?

Reaction score
I still think you should learn the definitions (although not all of them, just important ones) because they can come as parts of questions in the paper. Instead of definitions, they will probably just a normal question like the other questions in the paper.

Reaction score
their are some booklets available, and if you can go thru them, you'll definitely get a good grade :)

Reaction score
Yeah go through the booklets and do the papers from 07 to 09 and also do the specimen paper 2 or three time

Reaction score
maestro007 said:
here are all the booklets in one file
dude thanx a bundle for these notes.
so precise , to th point and exactly what i was looking for! :Yahoo!:
dude u r a life saver :beer:

Reaction score
answer this question plz.
in what fields robots can't replace humans? name two.

Reaction score
Thanks to all!!!Great help guys..... :Yahoo!:
Now my question is about algorithms, does anybody know a tip to solve algorithm for loop and flow chart???

Reaction score
Always initialize first whatever terms you are going to use inside the algorithm...
such as set count = 0 set total = 0 set height = h set weight = w... and then begin with writing algorithm and choose app. loops...

Reaction score
answer this question plz.
in what fields robots can't replace humans? name two.
1. Ones that require creativity (e.g. writing original stories, composing music, creating art).
2. Ones where programming can't be applied (e.g. complex glass blowing).