• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computing or AICT??

Reaction score
School forced us to give all at once!
Our school is the most generous school in the whole world. They allow us to sit for whatever subjects we want. They offer both Edexcel and Cambridge and allow us to sit exams in January, May and October according to the student's wish! There is no restrictions for the number of subjects taken by a student. You can take 6 subjects or 1 subject - our school won't give a damn. :D

Reaction score
Our school is the most generous school in the whole world. They allow us to sit for whatever subjects we want. They offer both Edexcel and Cambridge and allow us to sit exams in January, May and October according to the student's wish! There is no restrictions for the number of subjects taken by a student. You can take 6 subjects or 1 subject - our school won't give a damn. :D

Wao!!! Our school strict when it comes to mantaining scholarship :p

Reaction score
Scholarship or no fee and to mantain u must score As in every test and 90% attendance otherwise scholarship lost :p
For A2 students our school gives scholarships to student who have atleast 3 A in AS and have 60% attendence. Last year I had 10% attendence. So I did not get a scholarship with 6 A in AS while my friends got fee waiver with 3 A because of the stupid 60% attendence rule. -__-

Reaction score
For A2 students our school gives scholarships to student who have atleast 3 A in AS and have 60% attendence. Last year I had 10% attendence. So I did not get a scholarship with 6 A in A7 while my friends got fee waiver with 3 A because of the stupid 60% attendence rule. -__-

I got scholarship in alevels on my o level grades :p

Reaction score
I got scholarship in alevels on my o level grades :p
I got scholarship in AS for O level grades. At that time I had good attendence. The stupid school is reluctant to renew the scholarship A2 despite fulfilling AS grades requirement! The stupid attendence rule is the only barrier! :mad:

Reaction score
I got scholarship in AS for O level grades. At that time I had good attendence. The stupid school is reluctant to renew the scholarship A2 despite fulfilling AS grades requirement! The stupid attendence rule is the only barrier! :mad:

lol the grades are barrier for me i hardly have absence from school :p

Reaction score
hmmm but i heard AICT have more value like double credit subject or something!
what will you do with double credit if universities recognize it as an extra ability just like you can ride a bicycle or good at painting etc.

Reaction score
what will you do with double credit if universities recognize it as an extra ability just like you can ride a bicycle or good at painting etc.

TBH! *sign* There's a friendly and kinda serious competition between my cousins !! So the race is who get As and A*s more! The O level result though I won but she was pretty close to me so! I think I should prepare more for the next time :p

Reaction score
TBH! *sign* There's a friendly and kinda serious competition between my cousins !! So the race is who get As and A*s more! The O level result though I won but she was pretty close to me so! I think I should prepare more for the next time :p
So how many A and A* did you get? :p

Reaction score
i gave my paper this june and got an A thankfully :) . Aly Emran sorry bro but u need to realise what you have gotten into its better to be scared dead now then suffer the consequences after As and DONT get over confident based on O level grades if u had 9 As ur grade can drop to straight Cs or even worse

Reaction score
i gave my paper this june and got an A thankfully :) . Aly Emran sorry bro but u need to realise what you have gotten into its better to be scared dead now then suffer the consequences after As and DONT get over confident based on O level grades if u had 9 As ur grade can drop to straight Cs or even worse

I never got 9As or more than that and im not giving As it A level!