• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

conclusion for this question

Reaction score
The Morley-Minto reforms were more important than any other political developments
between 1909 and 1919’. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.

what will be the conclusion for this question?????????

Reaction score
but isn't it like general?
i mean aik hi conclusion hogi ya it depends :s

Reaction score
The Morley-Minto reforms were more important than any other political developments
between 1909 and 1919’. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.

what will be the conclusion for this question?????????

U reminded me abt my board exam ! :cry::cry:
I hate it, i hate it so much :cry:

Reaction score
but isn't it like general?
i mean aik hi conclusion hogi ya it depends :s
ofcourse conclusion aik hi ho ga aur conclusion jo end mai aik baar phir justify bhi krna ho ga like in one and half lines mai ya 2 lines mai ..warna conclusion k marks nai milay gay :)

Reaction score
Yes they were. Although both of the reforms weren't highly successful, but if we if we compare m.m. Reforms to m.c. Reforms, it can be deduced that both; congress and league, were dissatisfied with m.c, as congress expected to be granted more power and say in how to gov. India, And muslim league did not any new concessions, whereas in the case o morley minto reforms, atleast one party (Muslim League) was satisfied because Muslims were given separate electorate :D