• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confused about Bio ATP

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this biology ATP.. I honestly don't even know how to start it as the past paper book only comes as Yearly and not topical so I'm not sure as to how I'm going to cover this. I am in grade 9 O levels, and our we've done chaper 1 - 9, till Human Transport. Exams have started and I'll be givin' my biology ATP in 3 days and I've yet to touch my ATP book. So as of now all I can deduce about the phrase 'Alternate To Practical' is that were supposed to be attempting practical questions..? We haven't really discussed this in class and I've recently shifted to Pakistan from Canada so I'm clueless as Biology starts in Grade 11 in Canada.

So what I'm asking from you guys is if you guys can provide me with notes in topical form I'd really appreciate it! And a brief definition of ATP and how it works would mean alot..

Reaction score
Err... O3? O levels 3rd year? I obviously have to worry about it due to the fact I have a paper on it in 3 days ;P..

Reaction score
Lucky me but thats the same reaction I give to the Matric students :p nyways' still waiting on dem notes D;
what year are you in?
don't you have a book for ATP? in such short time i'd suggest you to thoroughly read the given chapters and try solving questions related to them from the ATP book.

Reaction score
Dude, i only hve one piece of advice for ya. Your Atp prep depends on how well your overall prep is.

in such a short time, i can only say to read through ALL the experiments given in ur book. relevant or not, those boring little pages sometimes actually contain facts tht may be asked. Then, study at least 75percent of all diagrams in ur text book. try to remember the labelled names. In the exam, when drawing, ensure tht u copy every single little visible detail, and ur diagram is at least 8 cm.

You may wanna find out how to calculate magnification of ur drawing and how to study graphs :p.

In the exam, use your brain more then ur knowledge. Those pesky little questins are tricky!

Enjoy!!! :D

Reaction score
oh the magnification questions are like bonus points, mostly they are always there so don't miss those.