• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confused as hell

Reaction score
Hi,

I've done my Edexcel IGCSEs this year... My O1 grades were A*, A* and A... Currently expecting all A's Inshallah.
The thing is, I don't know what to do/where to go now...

I want to do A levels having Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Literature as my subjects, but I can't set my heart on any one institution.

I live in a very distant part of Karachi, and cannot travel everyday to colleges like Nixor, St.Pats e.t.c
My main options would be:
BSS Gulshan - BSS PECHS
City Gulshan
Generation's (even though transport there is still an issue to be resolved)

I have been told I'm eligible for a hundred percent scholarship from all the above mentioned institutions, but I seriously need feedback from the forum members on what's best, of these..

Your concern, is seriously appreciated :)

Reaction score
As far as what I've heard, BSS levels campus is really good.My friend went there for A levels there and he generally enjoyed it there overall. (studies and extracurricular)

Reaction score
Don't go to City Gulshan, from what i have heard the academics there aren't as good as other City Campuses.

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard a bit of that too... Thanks! now City Gulshan is definitely off my list :)

Could anyone please provide a bit more feedback on BSS Gulshan??

Reaction score
BSS gulshan is good, many of my friends have been there, they have high praises for the academics and the extras...
However, its your effort that matters most in the end, do remember that!
Best of Luck!

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard a bit of that too... Thanks! now City Gulshan is definitely off my list :)

Could anyone please provide a bit more feedback on BSS Gulshan??
My dear Grubbytalons .. i like your name ;)
i am a student myself of Bss Gulshan but O levels, my friends have studied from A levels, but only a few of them praised it, even the teachers in the o level section whom i was close to, suggested NOT to go there...but looking at your choices my friend..you should really think of Paf Chapter City cuz they got a good faculty and academics or then i must suggest Bss Gulshan cuz they offer you scholarship on 7 As ( i know it cuz like i said i am from there :p ) so you got a lot of As there so try your luck...the rest is to hope the best...my best wishes are with you (y)

Reaction score
BSS gulshan is good, many of my friends have been there, they have high praises for the academics and the extras...
However, its your effort that matters most in the end, do remember that!
Best of Luck!

Hi,
Thanks a lot! :) Yeah, that own effort point is absolutely true! However, it's a hell of a lot easier when you know your institution's gonna help you all the way :)

Reaction score
My dear Grubbytalons .. i like your name ;)
i am a student myself of Bss Gulshan but O levels, my friends have studied from A levels, but only a few of them praised it, even the teachers in the o level section whom i was close to, suggested NOT to go there...but looking at your choices my friend..you should really think of Paf Chapter City cuz they got a good faculty and academics or then i must suggest Bss Gulshan cuz they offer you scholarship on 7 As ( i know it cuz like i said i am from there :p ) so you got a lot of As there so try your luck...the rest is to hope the best...my best wishes are with you (y)

Thanks spidey! :)

Your observations are much appreciated, friend... However, BSS offers full scholarship on 8As, so you might wanna recheck that with your friends :)
Chapter's too far from where I live (about 1:30 hrs journey) so that's a no-go :/

Reaction score
Thanks spidey! :)

Your observations are much appreciated, friend... However, BSS offers full scholarship on 8As, so you might wanna recheck that with your friends :)
Chapter's too far from where I live (about 1:30 hrs journey) so that's a no-go :/
you sure about that 8 As part?? :p
i still believe its seven...so you probably live near Gulshan...or Johar..thats what i think..:)
well...then St PAts and Nixor would be far as well..so i think you are left with Bss Gulshan...(y)
good luck :)
Pray for whatever happens..is the best (y)

Reaction score
you sure about that 8 As part?? :p
i still believe its seven...so you probably live near Gulshan...or Johar..thats what i think..:)
well...then St PAts and Nixor would be far as well..so i think you are left with Bss Gulshan...(y)
good luck :)
Pray for whatever happens..is the best (y)

Pretty sure, as I've talked to the Principal about it. :)

Thanks for the goodwill, mate! :)