• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confused One...

Reaction score
hey!!
I'm in the first year of O levels, my subjects are sciences. After completing my O levels i'll go for A levels not for fsc. but my fellow beings are insisting me to go for fsc. they say its really difficult to do sciences in A levels. and that ur entry test will also be taken from fsc books. so its good if u go for fsc. But i don't wanna go for fsc. i wanna take A levels...
Wht do u think???
Help is needed:(

Reaction score
hey!!
I'm in the first year of O levels, my subjects are sciences. After completing my O levels i'll go for A levels not for fsc. but my fellow beings are insisting me to go for fsc. they say its really difficult to do sciences in A levels. and that ur entry test will also be taken from fsc books. so its good if u go for fsc. But i don't wanna go for fsc. i wanna take A levels...
Wht do u think???
Help is needed:(
If ur a good student u won't find A levels sciences that hard. I personally think that fsc sciences are more hard than A levels (If taught in the correct way). Specially if ur coming from O level background.
Entry tests will be taken from fsc, true that! U can always prepare for fsc once ur done with A level exams (I have even seen people clearing entry tests even without studying fsc syllabus)
I'll recommend u do A levels. Because I've seen people from both backgrounds, infact i study with them, compete with them. I've found that A level's students are more comfortable with university studies as compared to Fsc (Apart from a few exceptions)
Lastly, U should do what U want! Remember, this is a very important factor for ur future. Whatever u do just keep that advice in ur mind, will save u from a lot of troubles!
Good Luck!

Reaction score
If ur a good student u won't find A levels sciences that hard. I personally think that fsc sciences are more hard than A levels (If taught in the correct way). Specially if ur coming from O level background.
Entry tests will be taken from fsc, true that! U can always prepare for fsc once ur done with A level exams (I have even seen people clearing entry tests even without studying fsc syllabus)
I'll recommend u do A levels. Because I've seen people from both backgrounds, infact i study with them, compete with them. I've found that A level's students are more comfortable with university studies as compared to Fsc (Apart from a few exceptions)
Lastly, U should do what U want! Remember, this is a very important factor for ur future. Whatever u do just keep that advice in ur mind, will save u from a lot of troubles!
Good Luck!
First thankx for the advice:). Secondly i'm really good at studies, so i'm sure that i can do sciences in A levels.