• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confusion !!

Reaction score
I am registering for SAT this November. Can any1 tell me if i can sit for both SAT 1 and SAT 2 at the same time ??? In the registeration form u can only tick one of it but registering for SAT 1 can i open another form and register for SAT 2 ? ??

Reaction score
Can you please give me the real link and not the shortened URL cuz this isnt opening up for me !

Reaction score
It opens fine for me ... you have to wait a few seconds and then click on "Skip Ad"

Reaction score
hey mavtknmj get your facts straight b4 you reply.
you cant sit for both exams in a single sitting thats common sense. maybe you can register for both but you cannot be present at two places at the same time. both test are administered at the same time.

Reaction score
Did you read my whole post? I did tell him to contact the officials and confirm everything before doing anything, now didn't I?

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:
It opens fine for me ... you have to wait a few seconds and then click on "Skip Ad"

why are all your links starts with rubbish and rude add's and then we to ship adds? :?: