• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CONGRATULATIONS Zohaib Sherazi

Reaction score
Congratulations Syed Zohaib Asad Sherazi on setting the new O'levels world record by scoring 28 A's. You worked hard for this and now you have done it. Keep It Up! The country is proud of you :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!
InshaALLAH I would be the next one to break the record with 29 A's! Everyone pray for me please!!!

Reaction score
you are mistaken. The boy who has scored 28As is Zohaib Asad , not Zohaib Sherazi

Reaction score
wait, Am i mistaken? cuz ive seen the name of zohaib "asad" and not "sherazi". Are u sure its his full name?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
His full name is Syed Zohaib Asad Sherazi & his username here is 'Zohaib Sherazi'.
Awesome achievement it is, Masha'Allah. May Allah bless him with more successes.

Reaction score
72animatedcongratspurplefuzzy.gif

Reaction score
OMG !!! Was it Really Zohaib bhai ??? AWESOME !!! :D MASALLAH. MAY ALLAH GIVE HIM POWER TO BREAK THE RECORD OF ALI MOEEN ALSO !! :D 8)

Reaction score
yup im also suprised that a member amongst us was a world record holder nice achievement ! MASAHALLAH !

Reaction score
WOW!!! Awesome Bro!!!
Congratulations and May GOD give you more success!!!!
@ tahatehseen, best of luck!