• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Conspiracy theories

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ :O
After reading this, it seems like the recent floods in Pakistan may also have been caused intentionally.

Reaction score
Aoa. First of thanks for posting, and second the floods were definitely intentional not natural. I mean Pakistan has been around for more then 60 years, And it just happened to experience two catastrophic floods during this government period. Breaking a few barrages in Khyber pakhtoonkhwa and india releasing large amounts of water from its dams and you have a catastrophy on your hands. :( :cry:

Reaction score
My favorite conspiracy is Christian origins, my most disliked is the end of the world prophecies, those are some what exacerbating to hear time and time again.

I believe in the Free Mason conspiracy.

I would have to go into a long rant to make that belief justifiable; anything less would be like looking at a molecule in your hand and thinking that was all there was too it.