• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

"continue on" game!!! (join in!)

Reaction score
( :)
thanks for joining in!

btw, you'v got to use the last word in the previous sentence, which is "enter", and you have to make a new sentence,that contains that word. (which is_yeah, u already kno_ "enter")
(thats a rule of this game)
:D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
@above: nobody really gets the the rules of this thread!
Please read the 'first post' while posting anything! The 'TOPIC NAME' alone isn't always enough!

Reaction score
after he had entered, he closed the door with a snap and gave a blood-chilling laugh. He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out his................................................ I-Pod. :D

Reaction score
(I've got a question for you all : if the bullet went into bella's throat, how come she's alive? did she swallow it? :p)

Reaction score
"How dare you take my i-pod without my permission?" she screamed.
"Stop bickering like a ten year old" he retorted, the volume of his voice suddenly lowering.

Reaction score
He said in an even lowered voice, "I'm your brother and you were the one who told me to bring your I-Pod. I'll take it back if you don't want it."

"Oh! Right. I'm sorry," she replied in an embarrassed sort of voice.

Reaction score
they huged each other :p
then she took out a pspgo
he looked at it and shouted again "MY PSPGO"

Reaction score
@haochen he was her husband, how did he turn into her brother??

Reaction score
@Emortal:Where are you driving at??

He opened his eyes after 8 years.
"Where am I" he thought as he changed into a sitting position.
He looked around as his eyes adjusted to the surrounding.
He remembered. The hospital, PSPGO.His sister.....
He was in a ruin, ruin of a hospital....

What had happened all those 8 years? What happened to the hospital? Where am I? How much time has gone by?
All the question began to arise from the depth of his mind. He stood up, He knew what to do, find what had happened, where he is,

@all: I wrote so long coz I wanna take this thing out of the unexpected turn. Just wanna set the story straight again and so the facts dont get jumbled up.

Reaction score
The ruins lay everywhere. Looking around, he realized the area around him had changed. It felt like time had gone by and left him here to destiny's despair. He wondered how he had even survived the whole incident. The fire had been so wild, it had gotten out of control and all because of a careless smoker. The last thing he remembered was hitting his head on one of the fire extinguishers on the wall outside his sister's room. As memories started whirling in his mind, he suddenly jolted in shock. Where was his wife?

Reaction score
As this thought struck him, A anxiety took over him for a moment. Did she survived the fire? He regained his composure.
He stood up and gave a good look around the room, a reminicent of the former glory. He tried to walk to the door, or what remained of it.

Reaction score
He was utterly shocked to see that all the people who had been with him during the incident, were still in the remains of the ruins. The walls had tarnished, the furniture destroyed, the floor smelt bad too, yet all the people were still intact, with peaceful expressions on their faces. They were in a deep slumber.

Reaction score
He walked, trying to avoid looking at the people. They gave him morbid thoughts, thoughts about what could have happened to his wife. He walked deeper into the ruins. He was faintly surprised how he survived, when many could not. He walked even deeper. Though many people had died, and in rather painful way, he could see the calmness in their faces which surprised him. He was not being over imaginative and he knew that. He stopped and now a bit troubled, Where has he walked into? He had unconciously went forward, and was lost. Lost among the ruins around him

Reaction score
The place that he had once worked in, now seemed foreign to him. He no longer recognized it, and just when he was helplessly trying to find a way out, he heard a shout. It was a girl screaming, he rushed to where he thought the voice was coming from. It was a little girl, who barely looked seven years old. She was in a tattered and dusty frilly frock. She was crying because she could not recognize this place. He slowly walked towards her, softly telling her not to be afraid.

Reaction score
"what happened?" the girl sobbed
"Well, a fire, you dont need to worry, we all will get out of here" the man comforted
"Do you know the way out", inquired the girl.
"Yes" he lied

It didnt long remained a lie as he seem to remembered the place. The potted plant on the right side of the door, with bright orange rug infront. A wall clock exactly at the opposite side, he remembered. He worked here.
But what remained now of it was death, darkness and smoke. May be he wasnt lost.

Reaction score
He could not afford to be lost in despair and depression because he now had a responsibility. Taking the little girl somewhere safe. But before that, he decided he would look around, maybe there were other people trapped here too.