• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

continue the story

Reaction score
bt den d direc says: "ALL IZ WELL"..............until d prince gives him a piece of himself too! xD

Reaction score
then they have a huge fidht there...the princess cries and tells prince to stop but the prince happens not to b listening....:LOL:

Reaction score
den d princess takes on a hard core role...she catched both of em fighters by d collar of deir shirt frm d back nd drags dem to hell! xD

Reaction score
and nw that she is free of all da tension worries she gos back to her home and lives happily never after...XD
the end

Reaction score
bt den it iz discovered dat awesomeness was stupid nd d story still continues wid d princess's son in grave danger! xD

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
i cant take it any more ..it was supposed to b a nice romantic story..
anyways...her son has cancer and she has no mone for the treatment..so...

Reaction score
so multixamza jumps in , kills the cancer and saves the day. Everyone is shouting ''Multixamza is ....

Reaction score
then coz of the sm1's desire
it ended by hving no cancer/aids tht can be infected and the princess was happy coz of multixamza (who de hell is he??!!)

THE END

Reaction score
wat should i do getsomelife restarted the story again so i had to write smthing!!!?/

Reaction score
its getting retartidly stupid so yeah...i wanted to end it and start a new story..!!