• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Corrupt the above wish!

Reaction score
now wish wish wish and your wish will..........................BE CORRUPTED:LOL: !!

Reaction score
sorry, but sleep is really rude..................................that guy just wont listen to you:D !
I wish I could grab a bunch of flowers for giving to 1357911 for being so nyc to me.
i can help :p
Afnan Hafiz gives the flowers to 1357911 which he found in his drawing room
later he finds that in it his father had accidentally dropped his mobile phone (S4 :D )
1357911 throws it away by that time
Afnan Hafiz receives a nice long lecture on his lack of intelligence ;)

Reaction score
i wish you had reported that thread earlier :p i and suchal were having a rather civil discussion when everyone butted in :( and made it a wrestling match :ROFLMAO:

yeah and if no one butted in, you both wud have killed each other..................ONLINE:rolleyes:!!!
but now its too late!
i wish you guys were more subtle

Reaction score
ok ok hold yourself and now you asked for it :p
yeah now you see because of your wish the whole world becomes super humanly subtle
when you slap i guy he holds out his other cheek, when you abuse one he just smiles, if you even speak normally people are everywhere terrified of you, you become a monster and a villain in front of them , they do not put you in jail but lack of companionship drives you mad and you keep mumbling something about blocking threads :ROFLMAO:
i wish that i could be what i am :confused: (i even confused myself :LOL: )

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:! i wish you were grateful!
you again ask :p
yes im very grateful to you, i owe you my life and wish how i could repay you
i think hard and find that there is only one way to get you all the luxury possible and impossible
i come and shoot you, have a nice time in heavens :ROFLMAO: