• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Country List of Community@! Pakistani's Like other comment =D!

Reaction score
Reaction score
I second that. But one can't really cover all the countries in the world. Better off right down the name of the country one belongs to. :)
Two options just
- Pakistani
- Non-Pakistani

He meant that in the first place!

Reaction score
Two options just
- Pakistani
- Non-Pakistani

He meant that in the first place!

Doesn't it brings us back to my first post?

1. Why are Pakistanis given the certain priority and why can't one write down the actual name of the country one belongs to. Is it because of the majority of the members being Pakistani. I don't think there's a point to give certain degree of importance to Pakistanis than others referring to that point.

2. He wrote 'Pakistanis' should 'like' and all the others can comments. Isn't it quite a way to gain likes? Why don't Pakistanis too, do the same as all the others.

Reaction score

1. Why are Pakistanis given the certain priority and why can't one write down the actual name of the country one belongs to. Is it because of the majority of the members being Pakistani. I don't think there's a point to give certain degree of importance to Pakistanis than others referring to that point.

2. He wrote 'Pakistanis' should 'like' and all the others can comments. Isn't it quite a way to gain likes? Why don't Pakistanis too, do the same as all the others.
I never said it was right or something, iam just saying poll was a better option than this, chillax dude!
:D

Reaction score

Oh stop being jelly jelly and insecure about him getting more likes than you. :p