• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
bt ma question remains unanswered......was it d punch fer sure!
It's a riddle man.....Well it can be the punch or can be sth else....But U were verrry close to the ans......Just tell me ur ans and explain the logic...I'm sure that u have the correct answer....

Reaction score
It's a riddle man.....Well it can be the punch or can be sth else....But U were verrry close to the ans......Just tell me ur ans and explain the logic...I'm sure that u have the correct answer....

if it can b nythin else....den it cud b d ice!
dose who drank it quickly (like dat guy) didnt allow d ice to melt....nd so did not die!! ryt?

Reaction score
ok guyz sory 2 interupt ur 'smiley game' but try solving this riddle (realy easy :p )
theres a scarf,a carrot and a stone in the backyard of a house and no one has kept it on the ground by themselves....how do u think it got there? :D

dere cud b many answers to it......a woman was harvesting d carrots she had grown wen she had to go fer an urgent work...

along wid d last carrot she pulled put...she also pulled put a stone nd while hurryin fr d work, her scarf probably got off...

Reaction score
if it can b nythin else....den it cud b d ice!
dose who drank it quickly (like dat guy) didnt allow d ice to melt....nd so did not die!! ryt?
Ya absolutely!!!I knew that u can come up with the correct answer :) ....Hey man it looks like that for the time being none is interested to solve and post riddles except u and me....:(

Reaction score
it iz OK.....dey wil cm back smtime....fer now, me iz thinkin of postin sum riddles of me own!!

Reaction score
dere cud b many answers to it......a woman was harvesting d carrots she had grown wen she had to go fer an urgent work...

along wid d last carrot she pulled put...she also pulled put a stone nd while hurryin fr d work, her scarf probably got off...
hehehe gud try but nop :p btw how can a woman be a harvester and have a job?:eek: ;)

Reaction score
actually it was a snowman that had melted :p i thought the scarf and carrot was obvious somehow :p

Reaction score
wat kind ov a riddle iz dis....even i can say:

dere was sum sand, a pair of glasses nd a piece of cake on d ground nd no one put it dere. Tell me how dey got dere! (how d heck do ya think its common sense???!!!!)