• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!I'm back again...Now try to solve this one:

Of all my siblings, which I have many,
I am the number, wise old twenty.
I always wear, my long thin hat,
And stand on one leg, I've never sat.
I'm last of last, and last of first
I'm last of the best, and last of the worst.
Who am I?

Reaction score
And here's another one:

Fuzzy Wuzzy likes spoon but not fork. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes apple but not banana. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes trees but not leaves. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes wood but not paper. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes cellphones but not telephones. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes glass but not sand. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes commercials but not movies. What does Fuzzy Wuzzy like?

Hint: Fuzzy Wuzzy likes his own name.

Reaction score
Try to solve this one:

Alexi says to his friend "I bet I can reach the field twenty meters away without walking, leaping, running, jumping, hopping, crawling or jogging." His friend accepted the bet. Alexi won. How?

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!I'm back again...Now try to solve this one:

Of all my siblings, which I have many,
I am the number, wise old twenty.
I always wear, my long thin hat,
And stand on one leg, I've never sat.
I'm last of last, and last of first
I'm last of the best, and last of the worst.
Who am I?

the letter "T"

Reaction score
Try to solve this one:

Alexi says to his friend "I bet I can reach the field twenty meters away without walking, leaping, running, jumping, hopping, crawling or jogging." His friend accepted the bet. Alexi won. How?
he went by driving??

Reaction score
And here's another one:

Fuzzy Wuzzy likes spoon but not fork. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes apple but not banana. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes trees but not leaves. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes wood but not paper. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes cellphones but not telephones. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes glass but not sand. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes commercials but not movies. What does Fuzzy Wuzzy like?

hello friends.....Why is this riddle still unsolved??Where are all the creative people???

Reaction score
And here's another one:

i hav no idea wat iz d ans...???

Reaction score
And here's another one:

the answer is Fuzzy Wuzzy?
it's really a strange riddle

Reaction score
Try to solve this one:

he reached it on a map or something like this?