• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
And here's another one:

Fuzzy Wuzzy likes spoon but not fork. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes apple but not banana. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes trees but not leaves. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes wood but not paper. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes cellphones but not telephones. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes glass but not sand. Fuzzy Wuzzy likes commercials but not movies. What does Fuzzy Wuzzy like?

Hint: Fuzzy Wuzzy likes his own name.

Izzit that he likes things which has 2 of the same letters? For example trEEs, aPPles, coMMercials, FuZZy wuZZy? :s

Reaction score
Hey that is so clever of u!!!Well done this is the answer...He likes things with 2 consecutive letters....Where were u in these days???It was a tricky riddle!!
LOL I was here only..I was thinking about it all these days and then finally now, reached the answer :p :D

Feel so proud now LOL jokee ;)

Reaction score
Ha ha......Lol...At last u believed when I said that it was also meant for u!!!Ya honestly it was for all those who came back...And I didn't mind I was just joking... :p

i didnt believe actually...cuz i dont think i am creative :p

anddd its okayy as usual...i was also going with the flow :p

Reaction score
Here is an unsolved riddle that was posted earlier:

Alexi,Petrucci and Kerry was on their way to LA.But at the night their car stops due to some engine problems.So they decides to go to a hotel for passing the night.When they go to a hotel,the manager informs that the room costs 30 dollars, so each man pays ten dollars. Once they get to the room the manager realizes that he overcharged them by 5 dollars, so he gave the bellboy back 5 one dollar bills. On the way to the room the bellboy decides since they didn't tip him, he will pocket 2 dollars. He gets to the room, gives the men each 1 dollar back. Therefore, each man has paid 9 dollars, 9 x 3 is 27, the bellboy kept 2 makes 29. Where is the missing dollar?

Hope this one will be solved this time..

Reaction score
Here is an unsolved riddle that was posted earlier:

Alexi,Petrucci and Kerry was on their way to LA.But at the night their car stops due to some engine problems.So they decides to go to a hotel for passing the night.When they go to a hotel,the manager informs that the room costs 30 dollars, so each man pays ten dollars. Once they get to the room the manager realizes that he overcharged them by 5 dollars, so he gave the bellboy back 5 one dollar bills. On the way to the room the bellboy decides since they didn't tip him, he will pocket 2 dollars. He gets to the room, gives the men each 1 dollar back. Therefore, each man has paid 9 dollars, 9 x 3 is 27, the bellboy kept 2 makes 29. Where is the missing dollar?

Hope this one will be solved this time..

d hotel ppl hav 27 dollars.....25 wid manager nd 2 wid d bellboy.....25+2=27
d men payed 27 dollars........each men payed three dollars.........9*3=27

dere iz no missing dollar!