• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
ahem here goes:

1) yesterday she threw me out of MY room by grabbing my brand new shirt and threatening me to "GET OUT" or else the chocolate is all over ur shirt!
2) today morning, my awesome tea was experimented with some ketchup, salt, pepper and shilli sauce WOGHT before i was going to drink it!
3) McDonalds ice cream ko ek chak lene ki ijazat bhi nahiin!
4)Laptop chahiye...Hato warna mama ko batati hun! (and thats it for the laptop for the next 2 hrs)
5) Mujhe aap ka pen chahiye (2 mins later...bhai pen se aur drawing nahiin ho rahi) :p
6)TV do warna (dats it)
AWWW......

Reaction score
ahem here goes:

1) yesterday she threw me out of MY room by grabbing my brand new shirt and threatening me to "GET OUT" or else the chocolate is all over ur shirt!
2) today morning, my awesome tea was experimented with some ketchup, salt, pepper and shilli sauce WOGHT before i was going to drink it!
3) McDonalds ice cream ko ek chak lene ki ijazat bhi nahiin!
4)Laptop chahiye...Hato warna mama ko batati hun! (and thats it for the laptop for the next 2 hrs)
5) Mujhe aap ka pen chahiye (2 mins later...bhai pen se aur drawing nahiin ho rahi) :p
6)TV do warna (dats it)
thanx for reminding us that :ROFLMAO:

actually we are giving life to it...as it was kept closed for several days ;)
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/siblings-devil-or-angel.12450/

Reaction score
Ofc!!! Ur questions are really awesome!!! :D
Thanks for the compliment bro..He he..U people were also very good at solving and posting awesome rIddles..All these creative ppl made this thread worth spending our time.

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment bro..He he..U people were also very good at solving and posting awesome rIddles..All these creative ppl made this thread worth spending our time.
haha yea though i solved all of them mentally and did not write anyfing in this thread!!!

Reaction score
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to sleep
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less.
This is a very lame riddle. The answer is either pressure or time. This riddle should not have been posted here. This riddle gained alot of controversy because everyone thought it was the hardest riddle in the world. And NO 84% of kindergarten students cannot figure this out because how in the world would they know about pressure.

Reaction score
This is a very lame riddle. The answer is either pressure or time. This riddle should not have been posted here. This riddle gained alot of controversy because everyone thought it was the hardest riddle in the world. And NO 84% of kindergarten students cannot figure this out because how in the world would they know about pressure.
The answer is neither time nor pressure because i don't look at time or pressure and pop :p Read it again and it asks "Can you guess the riddle?". The simple answer is "no". A kindergarten student can simply pay attention to the last sentence and tell you the answer while the geniuses will run their brains for nothing to get the riddle's answer.
I dunno if the statistics are right or wrong and i don't care either but the riddle, i don't think it's lame when half the people can't answer it correctly on their first try :D

Reaction score
The answer is neither time nor pressure because i don't look at time or pressure and pop :p Read it again and it asks "Can you guess the riddle?". The simple answer is "no". A kindergarten student can simply pay attention to the last sentence and tell you the answer while the geniuses will run their brains for nothing to get the riddle's answer.
I dunno if the statistics are right or wrong and i don't care either but the riddle, i don't think it's lame when half the people can't answer it correctly on their first try :D
Ah sorry i didnt see the "Can you guess the riddle?" The original version of this riddle says "What am I?" They must've made this version to give thi9s riddle a proper answer...