• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

Guys Misbah is a true nuisance, The world cup match was totally fixed. I mean just look at his face when the team was losing, no regret. Not sure about afridi as captain, but do feel bad for shoaib akhter, poor guy didn't even get to play a single match after announcement of retirement.

Reaction score

Whatever Shoaib Akhtar does in his personal life, is a different matter. But on the ground, he has never been involved in match fixings. That was the only reason they didn't let him play. As for his final match, he still has to play it, so technically he hasn't retired as of yet.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

The only thing that bothers me is that why on earth did they not allow Akhter to play his last match.
Agreed that he misbehaved after that New-Zealand's match, but he deserved to play his last match. Just one match, in which he could properly say Good-Bye to all his fans!
His personal life? Believe it or not, but he was the most honest of all players! I read an article in which his whole biographic details were there. And it almost made me cry! Like, seriously!

Reaction score

but dude his personal life is alrite but his career is a total mess!!
Dopin match fixin injuries n wat not!!

Reaction score

I absolutely agree with Nibz. He was an amazing person and the only reason they didn't let him play was because he would have made Pakistan win.

Reaction score

So everyone hates Misbah [good, he deserves it], i wonder if he knows how many people hate him.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Yes, arlery!
And his interview? Did you see that? I was speechless upon seeing it.
He was the only man who could scare the heck out of all 11 players in the opposing team, be it Sachin, Gilchrist, Brian Lara or anyone!
If Shoaib’s ego was the driving force behind his career, who are we to judge him for that?
and Did you know he once bowled a 100.2 mph delivery!
Shoaib Akhter: I will always remember you as a Great Man and you will surely be missed!

To be honest, this statement of his made me cry, literally:
"The best moment was when I got the first kit for my first Test and I had a huge star on my chest. I wore that kit and I slept in it and I couldn’t believe I would wake up in it. I did not take it off for three days.”

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Yes, arlery!
And his interview? Did you see that? I was speechless upon seeing it.
He was the only man who could scare the heck out of all 11 players in the opposing team, be it Sachin, Gilchrist, Brian Lara or anyone!
If Shoaib’s ego was the driving force behind his career, who are we to judge him for that?
and Did you know he once bowled a 100.2 mph delivery!
Shoaib Akhter: I will always remember you as a Great Man and you will surely be missed!

To be honest, this statement of his made me cry, literally:
"The best moment was when I got the first kit for my first Test and I had a huge star on my chest. I wore that kit and I slept in it and I couldn’t believe I would wake up in it. I did not take it off for three days.”

So true bro. Well at least he gave us a world record. :)

Reaction score

Yes Nibz, I already know that. This man made history and his very presence on the field created terror in the other team. That line you just quoted, it brought tears to my eyes too.

Reaction score

Yeah I just found out now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It should have been Misbah not Afridi retiring. Why doesn't Misbah just drown himself and die?
I wonder why our team is slowly crumbling. Boom boom gone and Rawalpindi express already out. Our team is slowly deteriorating. :cry:

Reaction score

I hope PCB dies with Misbah. Our whole board is corrupt and full of stupid idiotic and greedy pathetic people who have sabotaged careers of not one but many talented cricketers.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

:cry:
These were my two favourite players in this team. I used to watch matches because of Afridi's batting (and his bowling lately). But I guess with these two players gone, I won't ever watch this game of cricket ever!
Enough. :cry:

Reaction score

Same here :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought I would never desert the green team, but this is not desertion because this is not my green team anymore. :cry:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Pakistan is possibly the most frustrating team in the world to watch and follow.
Our stupid, unpredictable PCB board is the only reason behind this.
Shoaib Akhtar gone because of this stupid PCB; Shahid Afridi, Mohammad Yousuf, Shoaib Malik.. you just name a talented player, his talent is wasted by this foolish, brainless PCB!
:cry:

Reaction score

any chances of him cmng back? :( PCB JUST SNATCHED THE VERY THING FOR WHICH I USED TO WATCH CRICKET

Reaction score

dnt forget Imran Nazir. He was a good player too.

Reaction score

Dont worry guys.... Afridi said that he would return when the management of the PCB changes, so hopefully Ijaz Butt will be kicked out and Afridi will return. :D

Reaction score

Can't say i am a huge fan of afridi, but that guy has an extremely poor choice of words. I mean dude, every province in Pakistan wants to rip the others apart, and here the captain is openly saying that Punjab is behind all of this. Come on man dis unity is already at its peak, He should really think before he talks. No offence to any Afridi fan, but simply he chose the wrong statement at the worst possible time.