• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

Well the Pak-Ireland series has started and InshAllah Pakistan will win today. I mean 96? too damn easy.

Reaction score

Do you think the PCB was right in appointing Misbah as the captain?? I think it was an incredibly stupid thing to do

Reaction score

Same here. I hate the PCB, and it was incredibky stupid decision. I strongly dislike Misbah because time and again he has proven he is worthless, the first time during that Indo-Pak T/20 final and nw again in ths world cup.

Reaction score

No mate misbah is a very good player. He messed up in the t20 finals but if take a look at it, we go through to the finals because of him. He played pathetically in that semifinal but so did younus khan, afridi and Razzaq. The thing is that Misbah is a superb test player. he likes to settle into his game and thats why he plays so slow. I really like misbah and he is an excellent test captain but he shud DEFINETLY not be an ODI captain

Reaction score

Dudeee noo. Misbah is a brilliant test player but that's just how good he is. In T/20s he is suicidal and Afridi he only performs [in batting]
in like after every 20 or 30 matches, but what he lacks in batting, he makes up for in bowling.

Reaction score

Pakistan won the match!! though our batting was severely dissappointing and boring. With only 96 to chase we batted so slowly and even lost three wickets in quick succession:(

Reaction score

NOw here who thinks MISBAH is a very good player for T20s and ODIS man are u ppl crazy !! the guy doesnt know how to hit shots all he knows is defend,defend and defend for Gods sake man he is a Test player and a very good test player he is too defensive as a captain and thats his mentality and its never gonna change,so his appointment as ODI and T20 captain is really poor and it just shows that too prolong the PCB chiefs throne he does this so he can defend himself by saying i avoided the grouping in the team by doin this bla bla bla ! :p

Reaction score

Misbah should be a part of the ODI team. He shud retire from t20 cricket but not from one day. He brings stability to our middle order batting line up along with younus khan and he scores runs. People have turned against him because of that world cup semifinal but yaar you cannot judge a player on the basis of one match. He has a good average and though he is old, he is in great form and we need him. who else do you expect to score runs?? Umar Akmal and Asad Shafiq are young players and you cannot depend on them. They need seniors to mature and become great cricketers. So yes, i think misbah should stay in the ODI team but NOT, DEFINETELY NOT as captain. AFRIDI should be remade captain.

Reaction score

Stability? yeah right. Dude he slows us down to the point where all the balls finish just so so he can have his stupid score.

Reaction score

well i like to call misbah the 'gidh' meaning vulture....... :D

Reaction score

falcon678 said:
well i like to call misbah the 'gidh' meaning vulture....... :D

Brilliant choice of words. I would choose to call him darinda though.

Reaction score

Yeah totally. I don't know why people like him. He disgusts me and he should retire from ODIs AND T/20s

Reaction score

i still havnt forgotten the T20 W/C final blunder he made.....i mean backstroke!!! :shock: thats wat all that came in his mind????

Reaction score

I know right?? I have hated him ever since.

Reaction score

haha too true. I bet they only let him play cause he has a strong source.

Reaction score

Aray yaar dont u know that old man on the throne,he has to save his " kursi " !! :D :D