• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i'm crying??

well i admitted defeat and praised ur team..

wats d prob den??
u said that india hasn't qualified..ofc i'll reply u back..
:p

if thats the case.. y don't u accept 8-0??
Because that's history. 'H-I-S-T-O-R-Y'. I don't believe you're a Man United fan. Liverpool so suits you.

Reaction score
Because that's history. 'H-I-S-T-O-R-Y'. I don't believe you're a Man United fan. Liverpool so suits you.
the most recent match was two days back..
and it is yet to be broken..
its not history..its a fact..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
and it's also a fact that you are O-U-T of the t20 world cup, and we are, alhamdolillah, in the SEMI-FINAL.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
bro, u are seriously making me laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

68754_10151083558578317_1589001673_n.jpg

And this is making me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
India Vs Pakistan 1st ODI at New Delhi
India Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI at Kolkata
India Vs Pakistan 3rd ODI at Chennai
India Vs Pakistan 1st T20i at Bangalore
India Vs Pakistan 2nd T20i at Ahmedabad

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
India Vs Pakistan 1st ODI at New Delhi
India Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI at Kolkata
India Vs Pakistan 3rd ODI at Chennai
India Vs Pakistan 1st T20i at Bangalore
India Vs Pakistan 2nd T20i at Ahmedabad
Dates?

Reaction score
well that would be a home match for india... pak gets under pressure dude to indian gov which threaten the team to death accept it as it is the truth... Nd secondly... ICC had many Indian sponsors they didnt want to lose them already at Pak-India match... nd if India had lost that tym there wasnt any hope of them qualifying for semi-finals which would have burnt(as nibz used) all the indians... Nd losing at the hands of Pakistanis would have been a shame for them... I agree Pak wasnt that good on the pitch that day... But we pakis know that Our team is the best...<3
nd donon green shirtx ne maidan loot liya...
Tum jeeto ya haaro, suno hamain tumse pyar hai..
love u green shirtx... muah...<3

Reaction score
It hapened again. India wins and they are kicked out. And Pakist made it to another Semi. And inshaAllah the cup is ours.
We played bad against India and lost. Wont argue on whether it was fixed or not. We played bad in that game and ost, came back strong and won. So deserved a place,didnt we? :D
Disappointed how luck played with Africa.They are aways the favourite but they end up losing every time :/ .

Reaction score
well that would be a home match for india... pak gets under pressure dude to indian gov which threaten the team to death accept it as it is the truth... Nd secondly... ICC had many Indian sponsors they didnt want to lose them already at Pak-India match... nd if India had lost that tym there wasnt any hope of them qualifying for semi-finals which would have burnt(as nibz used) all the indians... Nd losing at the hands of Pakistanis would have been a shame for them... I agree Pak wasnt that good on the pitch that day... But we pakis know that Our team is the best...<3
nd donon green shirtx ne maidan loot liya...
Tum jeeto ya haaro, suno hamain tumse pyar hai..
love u green shirtx... muah...<3
two questions: 1. How do you know that the match was fixed?
2. how do you know that pakistani players recieve "DEATH THREATS"?

Reaction score
Guys INDIA AND PAKISTAN need to spread love through sports... we need to support each other.. it is already a lot of fight

shake hands yar...

India congrats on the third position.. you played fine game..
Pakistan was a junk against India.. fixed or not.. but the last day was quite fun..

we should take sports positively.. have fun and spread luv..