• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
wITH THOSE INDO-PAK ARGUMENTS.

frustrated-student.jpg
frustrated.jpg
Internet_Marketing_Frustrated.jpg
Do-not-get-frustrated-in-direct-sales.jpg

frust.jpeg

Reaction score
Captaincy or performance doesn't depends on English :)
Yes I agree with u (y)
Yeah that is different matter, but even if you talk just JUST about English, Misbah is MBA his English is doubtless, Nasir Jamshed chose cricket career against a high paid job in U.s, that he can't be offered without sufficient English skills, he is just out-of form in English maybe , most of rest players have done normal studies there English is fine there are only some grammar mistakes in there no one tries to turn Urdu words into English, And then definitely there performance and language is a different matter, but even if we bring language into consideration, the portrait is wrong. Only That new khan bowler is from Mardan, a poor background resulting in his unawareness with English but then he straightaway speaks in Urdu..

An Article of paki captain, after winning oneday series against India, in The Dawn (paki English newspaper) :D :D

"I want to thanks my hole country men n women n goats n cocks to believe on
us.we have wined the one day series and the credit goes to pitch kyu-rate-
arr's wife because he had a wonderful husband who build such a tremendous
wicket.
After winning the toss firstly I was thoughting to choose bat second but
Indian's son-in-law suggest me that "bhai jaan we should ball second." and
then I bat first.
I want to thanks jamshed who playing such good cricket and build
century.Lamboo also ball belled.hope he will get girlfriend soon,let us pray for
her,amen.
When India was batted my hole concentration was on Virat Kohli's cellkon
mobile.and during his bat sir virat taughting me that how he can pataying girl
by his phone.it was an important lesson to me.
Finally we wined and now we are gotting prepared for 3rd odi.Pray for us,hope
we will clean sweep series and you will again read my another article. Khuda
hafiz."
Paki ppl reaction:- Laale di jaan,tu chha gaya,hum jeet gaye aur tune pura
angreji me likha.maza aa gaya.
Indian' reaction:- agar tu hamara padosi aur hamare bahnoi ka dost na hota to
English k murder k jurm me 302 lagwate. :-/

Reaction score
I think everybody cares. Cuz if they do tour us, then it would be safe to say that international cricket has returned to pak :)
exactly. whether its Australia or Kenya. Any successful tower will make a difference.
i talk of facts bro.. WE won't be able to urge other teams to come on the base of Afghans, because they are more secure in Pakistan than there own homeland, as they are coming from even deteriorated conditions.
and Afghanistan is not a permanent member of ICC. either. :(

Reaction score
Yeah that is different matter, but even if you talk just JUST about English, Misbah is MBA his English is doubtless, Nasir Jamshed chose cricket career against a high paid job in U.s, that he can't be offered without sufficient English skills, he is just out-of form in English maybe , most of rest players have done normal studies there English is fine there are only some grammar mistakes in there no one tries to turn Urdu words into English, And then definitely there performance and language is a different matter, but even if we bring language into consideration, the portrait is wrong. Only That new khan bowler is from Mardan, a poor background resulting in his unawareness with English but then he straightaway speaks in Urdu..

Well, talking about english. Yes our players aren't that fluent in it but they ain't that bad either. Misbah himself makes grammatical mistakes and so does Younas or Afridi. Nasir? He was caught cheating during an exam, if you know about that. And Junaid, he's from Swabi*, not mardan. And his background isn't that bad, the picture about him sitting in a mat-shop is fake, what I heard.

Reaction score
i talk of facts bro.. WE won't be able to urge other teams to come on the base of Afghans, because they are more secure in Pakistan than there own homeland, as they are coming from even deteriorated conditions.
and Afghanistan is not a permanent member of ICC. either. :(
It won't make a big difference but it will atleast give a slight to encouragement to other teams, esp. the asian teams. And, hoping the PSL to get successful and then nothing can stop teams from coming.

Reaction score
Pakistanis 178/6 (66.0 ov) vs. South Africa Invit XI (Jamshed 68, Hafeez 55, Umar Gul 23*, Hendricks 2-39)
STUMPS

Ok. Pakistan's middle order batsmen failed to score more than 10 runs in this warm-up match. Now I'm worried about what'll happen in the main event!

Reaction score
Pakistanis 178/6 (66.0 ov) vs. South Africa Invit XI (Jamshed 68, Hafeez 55, Umar Gul 23*, Hendricks 2-39)
STUMPS

Ok. Pakistan's middle order batsmen failed to score more than 10 runs in this warm-up match. Now I'm worried about what'll happen in the main event!
Same