• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket lovers...........and who is ur fav player???

do u luv cricket???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
WELL I LIKE Misbah , Shehzad .
And in bowlers i like Shoaib Akhtar ..

And guys i saw many comments here saying They like SHAHID AFRIDI though it's ur personal opinion i want to say that guys open up ur EYES PLUS MINDS Shahid Afridi only charms us from his Looks there is nothing great in him as a batsman ..

Honestly SHAHID AFRIDI is the worst batsman in the HISTORY OF CRICKET ...............

PAKISTANI PEOPLE'S WEAKNESS IS THAT WE JUST GO FOR GOODLOOKS NOT WHAT THE PERSON IS DOING...

Reaction score
WELL I LIKE Misbah , Shehzad .
And in bowlers i like Shoaib Akhtar ..

And guys i saw many comments here saying They like SHAHID AFRIDI though it's ur personal opinion i want to say that guys open up ur EYES PLUS MINDS Shahid Afridi only charms us from his Looks there is nothing great in him as a batsman ..

Honestly SHAHID AFRIDI is the worst batsman in the HISTORY OF CRICKET ...............

PAKISTANI PEOPLE'S WEAKNESS IS THAT WE JUST GO FOR GOODLOOKS NOT WHAT THE PERSON IS DOING...
plz dnt say him a worst batsman:p:cool:
he is , was and will remain a legend:)

Reaction score
nice innings by mahela although he has 3 striches on his hands :) and new players are coming up for SL like kusal perera :)