• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket lovers...........and who is ur fav player???

do u luv cricket???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i think hafeez do very good batting at no.3 :p
Hafeez can't bat for Sri Lanka.. :p
He's good, but if you look precisely, his first two centuries came again Ireland and Zimbabwe, then rest of three against Sri Lanka in a very flat batting track.. He needs to work on his batting technique.. specially for outswingers that goes away from him tipping on off stump channel... He's a good allrounder, good bowler and fielder.. so yeah he's good but he should really improve his batting... I hope you still remember Steyn and Hafeez's lovestory. :p

Reaction score
Hafeez can't bat for Sri Lanka.. :p
He's good, but if you look precisely, his first two centuries came again Ireland and Zimbabwe, then rest of three against Sri Lanka in a very flat batting track.. He needs to work on his batting technique.. specially for outswingers that goes away from him tipping on off stump channel... He's a good allrounder, good bowler and fielder.. so yeah he's good but he should really improve his batting... I hope you still remember Steyn and Hafeez's lovestory. :p
i hate steyn:D

Reaction score
Steyn dismissed Hafeez 13 times... :p almost in every other match, or you can say most of the match.. :D

u knw a commentator was syng dat hafeez shud rele try to score in good pitches and with tough oponents
i hope im not mean

Reaction score
steyn is :D he used to laugh at hafeez:p but now his mouth is close coz hafeez made centuries :D
Still, He owned Hafeez. Hafeez could have done much better against him. He lacked self confidence... maybe that's the reason he was His bunny..