• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket lovers...........and who is ur fav player???

do u luv cricket???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i rele loved the way hw it opened bt later it was rele
bt thank god they won it :)
Sri Lanka has good players but I think Matthews is not a good captain plus coach and management isn't too good. They don't come with a good game plan otherwise Sri Lanka has one of the most skillful ODI players, a long batting line up plus some really good bowlers.. I think Sangakarra should take leadership responsibility if they're eyeing WC 2015.. :)

Reaction score
Sri Lanka has good players but I think Matthews is not a good captain plus coach and management isn't too good. They don't come with a good game plan otherwise Sri Lanka has one of the most skillful ODI players, a long batting line up plus some really good bowlers.. I think Sangakarra should take leadership responsibility if they're eyeing WC 2015.. :)

btw mathews isnt much experieced to be a captain i guess
really u think sanga will become one again?
yah i knw

Reaction score
btw mathews isnt much experieced to be a captain i guess
really u think sanga will become one again?
yah i knw
It's not about experience... There are many young captains out there, but Matthews don't have that leadership quality, Mahela and Sangakarra should step up as a captain, it will really stable the team, until they find a good captain for Sri Lanka.

Reaction score
It's not about experience... There are many young captains out there, but Matthews don't have that leadership quality, Mahela and Sangakarra should step up as a captain, it will really stable the team, until they find a good captain for Sri Lanka.

hmmm i dnt think sanga will cum u knw he tld the media that he shud giv the yngr players the chance
and mahela since he captained SL twice!!!!!!

Reaction score
hmmm i dnt think sanga will cum u knw he tld the media that he shud giv the yngr players the chance
and mahela since he captained SL twice!!!!!!
Jayawardena is unlikely for captaining the side again but Sangakarra should do it. He got good experience of Cricket. He can lead Sri Lankan Cricket Team better than anyone can do right now..

Reaction score
Jayawardena is unlikely for captaining the side again but Sangakarra should do it. He got good experience of Cricket. He can lead Sri Lankan Cricket Team better than anyone can do right now..

hmm ya dats wat i feel too but he dsnt want to i guess