• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
People! Chill the F down. You don't get to judge others. No one gave you the right. Don't you think it's time to step out of the stereotypical phase?
You're acting like a bunch of 5 year olds. I mean, calling someone gay? And hating him because the world calls him gay?
Just what do you think you'll achieve by doing this? What? You want to go along with others so that you'll be considered 'cool' and not get picked on like what you're doing here to Maganius?

Reaction score
People! Chill the F down. You don't get to judge others. No one gave you the right. Don't you think it's time to step out of the stereotypical phase?
You're acting like a bunch of 5 year olds. I mean, calling someone gay? And hating him because the world calls him gay?
Just what do you think you'll achieve by doing this? What? You want to go along with others so that you'll be considered 'cool' and not get picked on like what you're doing here to Maganius?

If you're talking about me, i wasn't picking on anyone. :p
Was just asking a logical question, as i had not witnessed a 'guy' liking Justin Bieber, ever before. So it was surprising.
But today i did. So i have a broader perception about life, now. That's all. No judging from my side.

For the record, i have my own taste in music, and i know people have their tastes, but i never judge their taste. :D

Reaction score
If you're talking about me, i wasn't picking on anyone. :p
Was just asking a logical question, as i had not witnessed a 'guy' liking Justin Bieber, ever before. So it was surprising.
But today i did. So i have a broader perception about life, now. That's all. No judging from my side.

For the record, i have my own taste in music, and i know people have their tastes, but i never judge their taste. :D

Good boy. I've seen millions of guys who like Justin Bieber. But, it just pisses me off when people say they don't like him cos he's gay. It's freaking pathetic.
I don't like HIM , either. But, I have my reasons. For eg, he was an asshole to Selena, for one. He isn't a good person cos he made his best friend take a fall when his house got raided and drugs were found lying around. That's some of the reason why I dislike him. But, hating cos he's gay? How is that any different from racism?

Reaction score
Good boy. I've seen millions of guys who like Justin Bieber. But, it just pisses me off when people say they don't like him cos he's gay. It's freaking pathetic.
I don't like HIM , either. But, I have my reasons. For eg, he was an asshole to Selena, for one. He isn't a good person cos he made his best friend take a fall when his house got raided and drugs were found lying around. That's some of the reason why I dislike him. But, hating cos he's gay? How is that any different from racism?

He's not gay. That's just what people make up.

But my reasons for not listening to him, are not that he's hated by everyone. It's because i just don't like his music. That's all.

Btw, i really don't care about the personal life of music artists. I just care about how their music is.
How good it sounds. How good i can relate to the lyrics.
And that is what is supposed to determine whether we like a musician or not.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your support :)
That's my point. We have no right to Judge anyone.. (Y)

Reaction score
You listen to JB? Seriously?
You taste in music sucks big time. Get a life!
She is your favorite singer? Lel. Ever thought of visiting a doctor?
I am really sorry to say that I was disappointed with your reply. All you guys can do is hate? If you can not 'love' anyone, Can you not be neutral as well? You know what? Its just mean. Calling a Boy gay or a girl or whatever. Who made you the judge? No one. Keep your judgements to yourself. Yes, I know I am sounding rude but Its just mean, okay? What if someone mocks you in the same language? You are no different. You are a human, so is he, Okay? Okay.
Firstly, address JB as 'she'.
Secondly, your grammar is perfect.
Secondly, Why don't you help this guy with Grammar if your grammar is so perfect? You think you are superior if you have better grammar? Well the answer is a NO. You are made out of Clayy/Mud, So is he. Your attitude is just weird.
Maganius I support you.

Reaction score
I am really sorry to say that I was disappointed with your reply. All you guys can do is hate? If you can not 'love' anyone, Can you not be neutral as well? You know what? Its just mean. Calling a Boy gay or a girl or whatever. Who made you the judge? No one. Keep your judgements to yourself. Yes, I know I am sounding rude but Its just mean, okay? What if someone mocks you in the same language? You are no different. You are a human, so is he, Okay? Okay.

Secondly, Why don't you help this guy with Grammar if your grammar is so perfect? You think you are superior if you have better grammar? Well the answer is a NO. You are made out of Clayy/Mud, So is he. Your attitude is just weird.
Maganius I support you.
U are absoultely right :) Only Allah is there is Judge anyone.. We have no right to judge anyone. We were born alone and we'll die alone and we'll be the ones who'll account for their deeds alone. So instead of criticizing anyone, we should respect everyone. Besides we are the Muslims ( the best nation among Humans) we are supposed to show kindness and mercy toward other nations. That's what Islam teaches us :) That's the real beauty of Islam.

Reaction score
U are absoultely right :) Only Allah is there is Judge anyone.. We have no right to judge anyone. We were born alone and we'll die alone and we'll be the ones who'll account for their deeds alone. So instead of criticizing anyone, we should respect everyone. Besides we are the Muslims ( the best nation among Humans) we are supposed to show kindness and mercy toward other nations. That's what Islam teaches us :) That's the real beauty of Islam.
Exactly. (Y)

Reaction score

Maganius I support you.
It's*
Don't try to be too preachy. I don't remember saying that I hate JB because hating him means that I care which I don't. :cool:

As far as the second bit is concerned, firstly it's clay*.
Secondly, what are you doing here? Aren't you judging me by calling my attitude 'weird', that too on the basis of my 3-4 replies? Haha. Anyway, good observation, detective. Now go solve the case of the missing f**k which I don't give.

Last edited: