• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Nope, its just your thinking, he thinks all the same, and his attitude is what I called - Awesomeness.
-__- The person who fails to ensure the right of one-fifth of the Indian population does not deserve to become the prime minister. Besides, his foreign policy is not good. If he comes to power, Bangladesh-India relations will deteriorate. Anyway man, let the best party win! Both of us want a better India. It's just that you prefer Modi while I prefer Rahul but our goal is same. Joy Bangla! Jai Hind! Bangladesh and India Zindabad.

Reaction score
-__- The person who fails to ensure the right of one-fifth of the Indian population does not deserve to become the prime minister. Besides, his foreign policy is not good. If he comes to power, Bangladesh-India relations will deteriorate. Anyway man, let the best party win! Both of us want a better India. It's just that you prefer Modi while I prefer Rahul but our goal is same. Joy Bangla! Jai Hind! Bangladesh and India Zindabad.
(y)

Reaction score
No Rahul is better :p Let's see who wins. If Modi comes to power he better change his attitude and work for all Indians, not just for people who support him but for all. At the moment Modi is like ''People who don't support us should go to Pakistan'' -_-
MODI is better than mummy ka beta RAHUL .. HUH.

Reaction score
MODI is better than mummy ka beta RAHUL .. HUH.
Abki baar MODI SARKAR!
Modi is a partial leader. He can't protect the rights of Muslims and he is biased towards the states where he gets most votes. I firmly believe Rahul can bring a positive change in India, Modi is only good at inciting violence and breaking the unity and brotherhood between Indians on the basis of race and religion. So abki bar Rahul sarkar!

Reaction score
Modi is a partial leader. He can't protect the rights of Muslims and he is biased towards the states where he gets most votes. I firmly believe Rahul can bring a positive change in India, Modi is only good at inciting violence and breaking the unity and brotherhood between Indians on the basis of race and religion. So abki bar Rahul sarkar!
Dear, if he was like this he wouldn't had ruled one state till 11 years, and it is developed GREATLY.
Secondly, Rahul ne kuch nai kiya 11 saalo sey to abb kya ghanta kareyga.. Faltu ki FAKE promises, Ughhh!!!! HELP

ABB KI BAAR MODI SARKAR !
Vote for BJP ;)

Reaction score
Dear, if he was like this he wouldn't had ruled one state till 11 years, and it is developed GREATLY.
Secondly, Rahul ne kuch nai kiya 11 saalo sey to abb kya ghanta kareyga.. Faltu ki FAKE promises, Ughhh!!!! HELP

ABB KI BAAR MODI SARKAR !
Vote for BJP ;)
dude Modi sirf Gujarat ko develop kareyga, what will happen to other states? :p Congress is the best. Vote for Rahul. ;)