• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
abe tu chullu par pani me dub ja kyuki this only MODI SARKAR.. rahul ko babaji ka thulu milne wala he.
The Modi wave is just a creation of the media. If Modi comes to power India will collapse. I agree that he has done a lot for Gujarat but he is not good for India as a whole. All his promises are fake, he is a devil in disguise. You guys will understand this if he comes to power.

Reaction score
The Modi wave is just a creation of the media. If Modi comes to power India will collapse. I agree that he has done a lot for Gujarat but he is not good for India as a whole. All his promises are fake, he is a devil in disguise. You guys will understand this if he comes to power.
oh cmon, we know him. it's just you guys need to understand it..
rahul is dudh pita bacha abhhib.. maa ka bachha he.. wese abhi tak rahul ne konsa bada kam kiya he india ke liy to tum uchal rahe ho?

Reaction score
oh cmon, we know him. it's just you guys need to understand it..
rahul is dudh pita bacha abhhib.. maa ka bachha he.. wese abhi tak rahul ne konsa bada kam kiya he india ke liy to tum uchal rahe ho?
If he gets the chance to become PM you will see how developed India becomes. India needs young leaders like Rahul, not a dadaji like Modi.

Reaction score
If he gets the chance to become PM you will see how developed India becomes. India needs young leaders like Rahul, not a dadaji like Modi.
O bhaisab. I think age dont matters here... agar yahi sochna he to sonia ko bol suicide karle ab... suki to umar se umar ho gayi.. and her chela manmohan.. uski to ppitai karni he.