• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
hehehehehehehehe sooner i am going to listen to the awful sounds of rickshaws.........................hahahahahahhaaaa :D dekhna :twisted: :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
hehehehehehehehe sooner i am going to listen to the awful sounds of rickshaws.........................hahahahahahhaaaa :D dekhna :twisted: :D
ur cumng 2 pk..!!?? 8)

Reaction score
Oh thanks maths angel. Well hmmmmmmmmmmmm by the way where were you in such a long time??? Because i didn't see you pal :D

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm currently listening to on the floor jennifer lopez...............................THIS SONG ROCKS DUDE...............I LOVE THIS SONG...................... :D :wink:

Reaction score
:) its lovely, freshens u up , all the peace environment at this time.

Reaction score
Yeah i know pal.............................what i have realized so far is that it makes a person too active to do any work which makes it the same meaning as you said "freshens u up"..............................so waking up in the morning is a great blessing i suppose.
Well i like to wake up in the morning and drink a hot cup of coffee with a sandwich on the plate in my left hand and then sipping my coffee i would watch the spectacular sight of those beautiful birds busily working................THAT WOULD MAKE MY MORNING PARTY PERFECT I BELIEVE.>>>>>>>>>>>>HAHAHAHHAHAHA :lol: :)