• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
You said this

Currently listening to the recitation of Holy Quran !! the best book in the WORLD !!

I said BESHAK!

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM salman lagta hai keh abhi bhi mr.green ka bhooth tum per savaar hai. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM well well right now i am listening to the voice of the evil spirit. hahahahahahahahaa...................but i can't see him or may be her ;) :p :p

Reaction score
haaaaaaaan listening to a punjabi language. someone is speaking it on the tv. hehehe ;) :p

Reaction score
listening to the bells of the person who sells something like the "push cart people"

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
listening to the bells of the person who sells something like the "push cart people"
hehehehehehehehe
@topic: the sound of people fighting over an accident !! :p

Reaction score
OH i love akcent songs.

WEll TIK TOK TIK TOK TIK TOK....................its spooky here and the door creaks open. now i can see the shadow................................who is it who is it...............................WHO IS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...................................OH MAN ITS ONLY A CAT. hehehehehehe ;) :p