• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Yeah i know they are two soft. i have a desktop computer too but still i like both kinds of computer............hmmmm.............sorry going out of the topic. ;)
Welll what am i listening to right now??? Its night here.............so as i went outside i could hear the creaky voice of jugnoo. :p :p

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Yeah i know they are two soft. i have a desktop computer too but still i like both kinds of computer............hmmmm.............sorry going out of the topic. ;)
Welll what am i listening to right now??? Its night here.............so as i went outside i could hear the creaky voice of jugnoo. :p :p
SOrry for going off topic but it is not a jugnoo as it never makes a sound rather gives light !! it is the cricket which makes sound !! :p :p

Reaction score
haaan haan its not jugnoo it is actually cricket...................yeah you are right. thanks for correcting me dude. :p :) :D

Reaction score
WHATTTTTTTTTTT???? Your name is lincoln.........captaindanger. That means you are not a pakistani.....................Oh oooooooopssssss.................sorry may be you were telling which song you are hearing right now. Am I right?? Sorry if i misunderstood. Heheheheheh ahmmmm ..................................excuse me. :D :p :p ;)

Reaction score
mein abdul qadir hoon from ifti drama serial of hum tv title song.

Reaction score
yeah love this drama serial. thought provoking good subject, quality PaK drama after a long time

Reaction score
heheheheheheehehe captain I thought you were telling your name as licoln but then i realized that you must have answered the topic. :p ;) :mrgreen:
Look mr.green is smiling with me. eik minute likin mr.green to mar chukaaaaaaaaaa hai phir ye kon sa mr.green hai.................................................aoh..............................MR.GREEN DRAMA PART 2. ;) ;) :p

Reaction score
Hehehehehe sorry nibz I was just joking. I didn't mean to. i won't even start as you are right to say that one drama is quite quite enough. :) :D ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't say that!
Start as many dramas as you want but not here, please!

Reaction score
Oh okay sorry. Well i was just joking like that. if anyone proceeded it I would surely stop him or her. :)

Reaction score
Cold ?? I m living in Karachi,Pakistan and its super hot in here
@topic: typing of my laptop keys !! :)