• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
sorry for barging in! I know I sound like a poker-face who always ruins the party, but I'd like to share something with all Muslims who posted on this thread. please watch this:
It's called The Classical Hit...It's Bad!!! by Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari

One hadith from the Bukhari Shareef, the most authentic Book of Hadith, further confirms unlawfulness of music and singing :
`There will be people of my Ummah who will seek to make lawful; fornication, wine-drinking and the use of ma`aazif ( musical instruments ).`

Last edited:
Reaction score
you expect to breath freely while committing haraam!
o_O you feel comfortable doing something knowing that the consequence of it is hell? :eek:
May Allah guide you!
goodness............u have no right to speak over my religious obligations mam.........don't u commit haraam 100 times a day?...........like all of us?.......a person should make himself righteous first and then comment on others............we r not sure that u really mean what u say so.....here no offence intended ...just being honest....plus this is off topic