• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Darkest Angel

Reaction score
Asalamualaykum wr wb!
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon! May Allah (s.w.t) return his health exactly the way it was and give him and his loved ones a long and happy life! Aameen!
Please let him know that our prayers are always with him and he will be totally fine, Insha Allah!
I really hope he gets well soon. His health is whats the most important at the moment..other things don't matter..

Reaction score
Heyy.. im darkest angel friend. and this is to inform u guys that. he has been admitted to a hospital relating to his illness in this past few weeks..
he has been on an artificial oxygen machine.. and wont be coming here for a while.

ohh and.. Rmarie-yum he told that srry i didnt vote for u properly..
n told me to say thank you all of you people for praying for hm when he needed them most..
Al-Anoud Era robinhoodmustafa ***Sam*** IGCSE O/L student fantastic girl sumaiyarox:) 1357911 Angelina_25

GET WELLL SOOOOOOOON! :eek: :( MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM :)

Reaction score
Heyy.. im darkest angel friend. and this is to inform u guys that. he has been admitted to a hospital relating to his illness in this past few weeks..
he has been on an artificial oxygen machine.. and wont be coming here for a while.

ohh and.. Rmarie-yum he told that srry i didnt vote for u properly..
n told me to say thank you all of you people for praying for hm when he needed them most..
Al-Anoud Era robinhoodmustafa ***Sam*** IGCSE O/L student fantastic girl sumaiyarox:) 1357911 Angelina_25

Ya Allah!
REALLY???
Ur most welcum bro.......May Allah grant him a fast recovery....Aameen!
i'll surely pray 4 his health bro :)

Reaction score
heyy people... i went to him in the hospital. hoping to brink him back wid me becuz the doc had discharged him.. and i have not even thought in my worst nightmare that i will see him n ICU :'(
i asked the doc and they said that when he was very small he had an injury in his brain which causes him alot of problems later on.. So i was like whts that got to do wid ICU?
he was like.. we gave him a strong medicine which are only given to people who are above the age of 18.. but we gave him becuz of his viral fever which he had for over 2 weeks.. so i said i met him this morning n we had a long chat and everything was fine!
But he told me that the after effect of the med made him loose concessions n just pray that he doesnt go in coma!

I HAVE KNOWN this guy from 10years now.. and he one of the best friend, brother and son someone can have..
i will not be able to stand this.. :'( :'( :'(

Rmarie-yum he said thank you. idk for wht!
robinhoodmustafa he said inshallah! one day!

And he thanked each one of you! :")

Reaction score
heyy people... i went to him in the hospital. hoping to brink him back wid me becuz the doc had discharged him.. and i have not even thought in my worst nightmare that i will see him n ICU :'(
i asked the doc and they said that went he was very small he had an injury in his brain which causes him alot of problems later n.. So i was like whts that goot to do wid ICU?
he was like.. we gave him a strong medicine which are only given to people who are above the age of 18.. but he had to give him becuz of his viral fever which he had for over 2 weeks.. so i said i met him this morning n he had a long chat and everything was fine!
But he told me that the after effect of the med made him loose concessions n just pray that he doesnt go in coma!

I HAVE KNOWN this guy from 10years now.. and he one of the best friend, brother and son someone can have..

ALLAH KAIR KARAY :cry:

Reaction score
i asked the doc and they said that when he was very small he had an injury in his brain which causes him alot of problems later on.. So i was like whts that got to do wid ICU?
he was like.. we gave him a strong medicine which are only given to people who are above the age of 18.. but we gave him becuz of his viral fever which he had for over 2 weeks.. so i said i met him this morning n we had a long chat and everything was fine!

Ohh Myy God! :cry:
Dont worrie bro.......He is always in ma prayers :)