• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DAYS LEFT FOR CIE EXAMS

Reaction score
I am sure that when you are going to know that 129 days are left for cie exams, a cold shiver will emerge in your body.Rather start bracing yourselves for the worst.And always remember your god as it is the easiest path to earn success in our life
sorry for informing you about such a gruesome news.

Reaction score
when you are going to compare the exam days left with the number of chapters, the result would be horrified.So better stop claiming that enough time is left for preparations.My aim is to create awareness among you to begin with your studies,you follow it or not it depends on you

Reaction score
Im not claiming, actually i was being a bit of a jest :p :p but since you dont like it then anyways sorry ! :D
I myself try to get the chapters finished ASAP so i pretty much agree with your concept :D

Reaction score
I am sure that when you are going to know that 129 days are left for cie exams, a cold shiver will emerge in your body.Rather start bracing yourselves for the worst.And always remember your god as it is the easiest path to earn success in our life
sorry for informing you about such a gruesome news.

Damn. That is scary. I feel the depression creeping in on me :(
Time to study!