• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Deadline november 2012 exams

Reaction score
well guys, to help u all out......... my school gave all the students a notice, here's wat it said:
deadline for re-take entries in Oct/Nov 2012 session is 13th of September & for first-time entries is 28th JUNE...
:)

Reaction score
well guys, to help u all out......... my school gave all the students a notice, here's wat it said:
deadline for re-take entries in Oct/Nov 2012 session is 13th of September & for first-time entries is 28th JUNE...
:)
nopes buddy itz 4th ov june !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Reaction score
nopes.......buddy.........i dont think so dat u hve much infa abot cie!!!!!!!!!!! btw dats a fake infa!!!!!!!:p

Reaction score
actually, no... it's not fake.... it's for IG's coz dats what i thought u were talking about but apparently u're O Level students.. so it shouldn't concern u.. :D

Reaction score
ok guyzz i need helpp....when is the last date for pakistani students karachi..im from arabian aswell buh im here to give my oct/nov exams so can anybody plzz provide me with the exact link for the registration form and the date...plzzz help

Reaction score