• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Degree Equivalence. Why is it required?

Reaction score
Salam guys,

As you know, Im very much worried about this so called degree equivalence in Pakistan. I've been doing foundation year for the chinese university NWPU which is accredited and government funded and it's a very old university. However, problem arose that my friend said that when you'll complete the foundation year and degree, you'll have problems attesting or equating the degree. I'm not sure about this. Does anybody why is it required or why attest it ? I dont know which sub forum to post this in. Thanks for anyone's help.
:unsure:

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the type of education ur getting from there. But u can find out urself it u would be able to get equivalence or not.
go to this link http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/Click "Equivalence" on the side options. And u'll get a doc file. Read it thoroughly and look for the equivalence type which applies to you.

Reaction score
Well. I'm concerned on the 11th and 12th year part. I was asking that if those that have done foundation program for the university like in the UK, will they be able to get equivalence or get their degrees attested or not?

Also why do we need equivalence and attestation mostly? For jobs and to show the companies?