• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Depressed? lets forget it for a few moments :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14 this gaza thing and khi conditions were driving me mad. I wanted you to laugh too so i tagged you :/ plz dun mind :(

oh, thanks for tagging.... n I don't mind... in fact it's a coincidence that one of the guys I follow on fb said this:
I'm boycotting the net at the moment because whenever I log on all I read is death, death, death. Forget this bakwas. Leave me in my hole.

n it is sad.. but well... least we can do is pray for the opressed....
oh, n I dnt usually watch news... coz they don't balance it well... they just focus on sad things... I once read that someone said "Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening' and then proceed to tell you why it isn't." :D

Reaction score
Yes but some go as far as prompting pictures of dead children when you least expect em.
Wth blood and bones and the crying.... they are not censored

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yes but some go as far as prompting pictures of dead children when you least expect em.
Wth blood and bones and the crying.... they are not censored

well, I really dunno.. I mean it is sad but at least we move to make dua for them on seeing..... think frm the perspective of one who suffered it... and the thought s/he is suposed to be my muslim brother/sister...! :cry:

Reaction score
Yes but.... broken ears .... hands n legs detached from bodies and dead bodies piled on each other just... duzent let me do anything else.
any ways purpose of this thread was not to promote further dismay. Did you see the video? Lmao