• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Desperatly HELP needed for A Level guidance - PLEASE !

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum,

Everyone I DESPERATELY need your help for my A Levels. I have like no idea about what do or when to submit admissions. Let me first tell you about myself,

O Level Grades - 2 As & 6 As/A* Expected.
Good debater and speaker.
Good english writer.

I do not belong to a very wealth family and cannot afford the high fees of A Levels so I am looking for merit based scholarships. I do not want to do FSC as I love the British method of education and my Urdu is pathetic. I do not know much about A Levels but I want to go into the Computer field. My target would be a scholarship to study at a British University/LUMS/NUST.

Could you please tell me about GOOD A level institutions in Rawalpindi/Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi that offer scholarships ?

Thank you very much
Hassan

Reaction score
u can try any of city or beaconhouse campus in karachi.
Or try cordoba in karachi

Reaction score
u can try any of city or beaconhouse campus in karachi.
Or try cordoba in karachi
What are the scholarship policies at Beaconhouse and City school ? How many A's are required for 100 % Fee wavier ? The same question for Cordoba as well. Thank you soo much for taking time to help :)

Reaction score
I checked Cordoba's website and they only offer 50 % of fee wavier with 8 As. Any other options guys ?

Reaction score
City paf chpter provides u with scholarship at 6 A's,u can get 100% fee waiver in city paf chapter,beaconhouse (jubilee) and avicenna,but for that u should have 8 A's .

Reaction score
City paf chpter provides u with scholarship at 6 A's,u can get 100% fee waiver in city paf chapter,beaconhouse (jubilee) and avicenna,but for that u should have 8 A's .
Thank you soo much for your help. What percent of fee waiver do you get at 6 or 7 As ?
Also please keep the suggestions coming :)

Reaction score
get 8 As and apply in City or beaconhouse ... they are surely gonna accept u at 100 %
What are the scholarship offers for 7 As ? I am worried that I might get a B in Urdu.
Also guys ... when are we to submit admissions ? Is it true that admissions are done on the basis of expected grades ? Are scholarships also given on expected grades ? HELP :3

Reaction score
What are the scholarship offers for 7 As ? I am worried that I might get a B in Urdu.
Also guys ... when are we to submit admissions ? Is it true that admissions are done on the basis of expected grades ? Are scholarships also given on expected grades ? HELP :3
i think for 7 As they have 75 % scholarship

Reaction score

None of the schools offers you scholarship at your expected grades,they want your gce's.
secondly,i am from karachi so i have no idea of roots,but i have heard about it's repute it's quite quite good.

Reaction score
Thank you so much Communicater.
When do we submit our admissions ? Like, are we supposed to do them before the results ? I'm confused :3

Reaction score
When do we submit our admissions ? Like, are we supposed to do them before the results ? I'm confused :3
JUst apply now or as soon as possible otherwise their will be o capacity , if u wait for the results.I have already applied for BMI islamabad :p

Reaction score

Well it depends on you,i will suggest you to apply right now as it will increase your chances of getting a good % out of their funds as
an scholarship.