• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

did you know !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
no offence but you need to use your keyboard
did you know that the head of examination of physics in Cambridge for IGCSE has passed out last summer :eek: so in the mean time who is holding his place is the head of examination of paper 6 so that's why this year physics exam may be easier so you should be care-full of the following:
1-the unites, as they may miss what them alto
2-the information need for the calculations need may be available on the given drawing
as they now become slightly leaner by giving more range for the answers but that does not mean that you should not study and relay on this information so work harder , inshlah you may get a rank rather than an A* -hopefully-;)
lastly check out October/November 2011 and solve them to know how the new examiners think and what they expect from you bets of luck and just make duaa fe me :)
thats kewl. btw how do you know?

Reaction score
did you know that the head of examination of physics in Cambridge for IGCSE has passed out last summer :eek: so in the mean time who is holding his place is the head of examination of paper 6 so that's why this year physics exam may be easier so you should be care-full of the following:
1-the unites, as they may miss what them alto
2-the information need for the calculations need may be available on the given drawing
as they now become slightly leaner by giving more range for the answers but that does not mean that you should not study and relay on this information so work harder , inshlah you may get a rank rather than an A* -hopefully-;)
lastly check out October/November 2011 and solve them to know how the new examiners think and what they expect from you bets of luck and just make duaa fe me :)
y only physics???

Reaction score
Ya only physics...
Our teacher toled us this as you can see a huge difference between oct/nov 2011 and 2010 in the way and styl of the quiches
Just to make thing clear I'm not say it a good thing that he passed out but in fact I feel soury for him and I'm just sharing some information that I thought it would be helpful for you

Status
Not open for further replies.