• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Did You Know?

Reaction score
Ho! i never believe in such things :eek:
Yeah and you should not. But in supposition he actually did predict his death. How? Well he deliberately slept for 15 extra minutes daily, and assumed (I don't know how did he do it mathematically) that as soon as the 15 minutes per day would add to 24 hours, he would die. And so using this hypothesis, he predicted his death, which actually did turn out to the correct date of his death!.

Reaction score
Yeah and you should not. But in supposition he actually did predict his death. How? Well he deliberately slept for 15 extra minutes daily, and assumed (I don't know how did he do it mathematically) that as soon as the 15 minutes per day would add to 24 hours, he would die. And so using this hypothesis, he predicted his death, which actually did turn out to the correct date of his death!.
Yeah, he did it mathematically! Which ain't really a reliable method. Coincident perhaps!
So I think I'll start sleeping extra 15 minutes, so that I die sooner ^_^

Reaction score
Yeah, he did it mathematically! Which ain't really a reliable method. Coincident perhaps!
So I think I'll start sleeping extra 15 minutes, so that I die sooner ^_^
*Probability is not a reliable method. You can't blame the entire Mathematics family for unreliability.

Such people. Much wow. :p

Reaction score
*Probability is not a reliable method. You can't blame the entire Mathematics family for unreliability.

Such people. Much wow. :p
Okay, it's nothing to do with math, it's just probability, and his assumptions!
Lol yeah! :D

Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: