• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DIFFERENCE B/W APOSTASY MOVEMENT AND...

Reaction score
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE B/W APOSTASY MOVEMENT AND REFUSAL TO PAY ZAKAT MOVEMENT. IM REALLY CONFUSED PLZZZZZZZZZ EXPLAIN.R THEY THE SAME

SECONDLY I WANNA ASK WAT KIND OF QUESTION CAN COME ON HZ. USMAN (R.A)ABOUT HIS CALIPHATE

Reaction score
Apostast movement was about the false prophets. Refusal to pay Zakat was different. Have been 2 years now. Glad i remember this much :p more or less. :s For Hazrat Usman his achievements and the importance of his achievements.

Reaction score
Yep zohaib's right but even prepare the early life of hazrat uthman! You never know the examiner!

Reaction score
I guess Apostasy Movemment and Refusal to pay Zakat were same since both of them were against the tribes which apostatized Islam!
Am i right?

Reaction score
Same as in the time period. Not the philosophy behind each of the above forms of oppositions. There was a connection definitely as they were in the same time period. But it does not meant that they were "the same principles".

Reaction score
during the lifetime of the holy prophet(SAW) many tribes had accepted islam but some of them had done this for diplomatic relations..after the holy prophet's (SAW) death they started exiting islam i.e the apostasized.......this is called apostasy movement

during hazrat abu bakar's caliphate many tribes wanted to be relieved of the obligation of zakat and then they stopped paying it....this is the refusal to pay zakat.....
this is all i know...I hope it helps

Reaction score
plz tell me this is not o/l islam cuz i havnt even cum across the word apostasy in our syllabus!

Reaction score
Alisha u r doomed :D check out hazrat abu bakr caliphate... even a write like Farkhanda has mentioned the word apostasy :D hahaha :)

Reaction score
0% CHNCE OF HAZRAT abubakr in paper2 becuse a full fledge ques cam recently in oct nov.this year most probably:uthman(r.a)calips as lexamples of leadersship

Reaction score
ok......nw my head hurtz. itz k the uslam paper is in october. i hav enough and mre time :lol:

Reaction score
after the death of the holy prophet pbuh some people declared of their taking over prophethood
as the holy prophet is the last messenger so they were all false prophets amongst them was musailma (he was the strongest false prophet) u shud memorize his conducts......so h.abu bakr waged wars against them and thats apostasy movement (in short).

many tribes outside madinah, refused to pay zakat becuz they wanted to come in new terms with muslims after the death of the holy prophet pbuh......so wars were waged against them too and that was the refusal to pay zakat

Reaction score
SUMBODY TOLD ME THAT THIS IS ISLAMIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do islamic studies. SO i dnt need all this rite?

Reaction score
I hav a feeling that this is ISLAMIYAT!!!! Not Islam Religion and Culture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRue????

Reaction score
well yeah i have come across many guesses telling that Hazrat Usman would be coming this time!!!!!!!!!!! SO PREPARE IT NICELY ;)