• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Directioner? Join in!

Reaction score
dude. One Direction might be one of the top bands in the USA but that doesnt mean they're the best. They're armatures. The script is more popular, so is Imagine Dragons.
USA you sayONE DIRECTION are British Boy Band now how do i relate USA with UK
And They Are recently it was announced that they are he best boy BAND now

Reaction score
No use of arguing here. You will end up with a facepalm. :p
actually, theres no use of argueing about anything at all because in the end everyones going to believe what they believe xD so i ask myself why am i even arguing o.o

Reaction score
actually, theres no use of argueing about anything at all because in the end everyones going to believe what they believe xD so i ask myself why am i even arguing o.o
Not really. 'Healthy' debates and discussions are always good but THIS is totally useless.

Reaction score
Guys take care of your Health Please i don't like when Directionators get sick and i don't have any one to argue with

Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask a directioner this :
How can you people just stick to one group? dont you get sick of the same stuff over and over again? dont you want a taste of diversity in your music choice?
loving them dsnt mean der songs are the only songs we hear;)
we listen to a lot of other artists too...but u cant LOVE every single one of them either,rit?:p:)