• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Directioner? Join in!

Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask a directioner this :
How can you people just stick to one group? dont you get sick of the same stuff over and over again? dont you want a taste of diversity in your music choice?

no, because they are too amazing to move on. It'll be betrayal. Being a directioner is a promise to the boys to stay by there side supproting them forever.
Once a directioner, always a directioner! :)

Reaction score
dude. One Direction might be one of the top bands in the USA but that doesnt mean they're the best. They're armatures. The script is more popular, so is Imagine Dragons.

look bro, I understand that you think other bands are good too. But right now the world's biggest band is one direction. And it's not a USA band, it's a British Irish band. And of they were amateurs they wouldn't be on top of the top.
And you gotta start somewhere, i agree that you don't love them like we do so it's ok. But can we ask why not? Their music is amazing and yeah looks too. But why are you against them? You must like seine who I probably don't like it wouldn't change the world for you or for me.
I love one direction and I'm desisted towards them. So yeah. That's pretty much it. :)