• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Directioner? Join in!

Reaction score
Ikr? And he had a girlfriend for god's sake, how is he gay?!
People are mental. An have you heard about asim azhar the Pakistani talent? People call him gay too. Man I'm telling you, people are just jealous of other's abilities and they try to put them down and hate them because they know they can't be like them. The ways of the world a are seriously confusing.
okqy lol guys that have girlfriends do sometimes turn gay. but thats not the poimt.the point is PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS.they be hatin on talented people!

Reaction score
1ds the most gayest band i've ever heard about .....or listened..............i mean just look at those.......i mean there is queens,slaughterhouse,D12 ,G unit,outlawz,linkin park,guns n roses,green day............ i mean who in the gods world would want to like those bunch of idiots.....o and no one hates talented people ......... until they perform better
View attachment 27098
Thanks for your Input you might leave now!
I know what you mean sitting next to your bro and chillin out with him makes you Gay

Reaction score
No offense People But this is no place for Haters! Kindly Leave if you are one!