• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Directioner? Join in!

Reaction score
I love football
Niall, Liam and Louis loves Football
I love Food
Niall loves Food
We've got so much in common
tumblr_mna4kwPlJX1qgnz0po5_250.png

Reaction score
:cry: If i was you i would literally be the luckiest person on earth
Where you from? Like not where you live but your background country?
I'm from Scotland .... And guys cum on I know zayn is famous and all but no one have to be sick bout him he's just a guy ... Nothing really special ... He is just a human being like all of us ....

Reaction score
I'm from Scotland .... And guys cum on I know zayn is famous and all but no one have to be sick bout him he's just a guy ... Nothing really special ... He is just a human being like all of us ....
Dude are you being sarcastic?
No seriously Everything is special about Zayn :love:
He's got special talent's! Specially gifted by GOD :')
He is a Human Being though but is not a normal one.
That voice.the hotness which no ordinary man can have.The skills.
Damn you gotta be kidding me

Reaction score
I also posted some photos .... Those are the things I have .... Have you got 1D stuff ? Maryum7
Yeah I have an Iphone cover , Wrist bands , A diary (it has their autographs :p) , a bag and a pen:)..Here pics of some of the stuff, and some links=)
42371.jpg
42394.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

http://www.claires.com/store/goods/...e+direction+skinny+rubber+bracelets+set+of+6/
http://www.claires.com/store/goods/...ion/p12181/one+direction+smartphone+wristlet/

Reaction score
Dude are you being sarcastic?
No seriously Everything is special about Zayn :love:
He's got special talent's! Specially gifted by GOD :')
He is a Human Being though but is not a normal one.
That voice.the hotness which no ordinary man can have.The skills.
Damn you gotta be kidding me
I know he have got God gifted talent and I love his talent ... But just to tell ya guys I have the same talent too... I have won 5 school singing competitions I was selected to be the girl lead singer of a band in Scotland I can't name the band I'm not allowed to as I've rejected it ...
But I backed out I didn't choose that life bcuz see what happens when you choose this life people like you for your looks for what you are
But now people like me for who I am as a person not for what I am

Reaction score
It's not like I don't like him ... Or I'm to a die heart fan .... I am and may be the biggest .... But bcuz for what he is now ... I'm his fan for what he've always been ... A nice person .. Talented .. Open hearted .. Caring and for all these things I like him ... But not bcuz he's a part of 1D ... I'm his fan not bcuz he's famous I'm his fan from the time he wasn't even in X factor I loved his voice from that time and he is mine singing icon I'm inspired by him (y) :*

Reaction score
It's not like I don't like him ... Or I'm to a die heart fan .... I am and may be the biggest .... But bcuz for what he is now ... I'm his fan for what he've always been ... A nice person .. Talented .. Open hearted .. Caring and for all these things I like him ... But not bcuz he's a part of 1D ... I'm his fan not bcuz he's famous I'm his fan from the time he wasn't even in X factor I loved his voice from that time and he is mine singing icon I'm inspired by him (y) :*
Well he would be my idol too but i never got to know him(but he is now). And by the time i first heard his voice he was already famous
You've got that talents and thats the reason you take Zayn equal to you But i don't and thats the reason he is my inspiration

Reaction score
Well he would be my idol too but i never got to know him(but he is now). And by the time i first heard his voice he was already famous
You've got that talents and thats the reason you take Zayn equal to you But i don't and thats the reason he is my inspiration

He is my inspiration because he made the name of Pakistan to be famous. I'm inspired from him the way he taught and all the boys made us feel special. The way they made us believe that everyone's beautiful.
I could just go on and on. But yeah...
I aspire to be like him and the other boys. Inspiring others for life.

Reaction score
You know in person he's the best guy I've Eva known .... Respect for girls ... I mean I don't see much boys out there who really do that from their heart ..

Reaction score
I don't take him equal to me .... I know I can't be equal to him Eva... I can't be that good person ... And what he've got I really don't think I have that ... He is the one who made me I mean who told me I am good at this .. Singing ... He pushed me up if it wasn't cuz of him I would Neva have known what I am what talent I have I would have Neva discovered that ,,... And you've taken what I said all in the wrong way... I just meant that he likes it when people like him for who he is not for what he is ...