• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss any issues regarding studies

Reaction score
NOt the time to be dishearten its the time of getting determined and focused dont worry if you have less time left but make sure that all the concepts are clear before doing pastpapers

Reaction score
just study smartly with a right mindset, feeling. Be happy and give your best. Tension or worries would not help...

Reaction score
fear of failure is not good. i think we should take it easy , all the exam pressure everything. Its all manageable if u give a handsome amount of time on studies at daily basis.

Reaction score
hey so, i was wondering if i could get any opinions on this. i wasn't going to go pre-med but i was asked to. thing is, i really, really suck at maths so i am scared out of my wits. and it's only six months away. i've not been able to study for the past few years so i have to make up for lost time, and i was thinking i'd give both AS and A2 level together but i've seen the course books and now i'm not so sure. i want to get good grades and if that means losing some more time then i'm game but, i'm 20 and i've yet to do my a levels.
does anyone have any um advice or anything

Reaction score
dont worry i would like to advice you try to study from the add maths book cause its way better than the cambridge books and then u will be good at pure1 then comes m1 for that u have to go for mechanics cambridge book................................

Reaction score
not a tedious task, just be focused for these 6 months. use good notes , make concepts from add math olevel book and start solving side by side pastpaers.