• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

discussion on chemistry paper52

Reaction score
It was ok but the graph was little difficult !
Where did u mark your x-axis ??

Reaction score
i spent a lot of time on the graph too, and i marked my x axis as 1/T since it was the independent variable i think

Reaction score
Oh i also had a question, I had to draw my table in pencil and i wrote the headings in pencil too, i was supposed to go over it in pen but i didn't have time, will they still accept it?

Reaction score
byhn222 said:
i spent a lot of time on the graph too, and i marked my x axis as 1/T since it was the independent variable i think
ok but i marked it up not down as the log(rate of reaction) was negative .. is that right ???

Reaction score
WhiteAngel said:
It was ok but the graph was little difficult !
Where did u mark your x-axis ??

1/T on the x-axis.. and log(rate of reaction) on the y-axis..

Reaction score
WhiteAngel said:
byhn222 said:
ok but i marked it up not down as the log(rate of reaction) was negative .. is that right ???

Yup i did the same :)

Reaction score
NehaKush said:
for question 1.., solubility increases or decreases?

I wrote increases. If the reaction is endothermic, increasing the temperature will increase the solubility. I hope i'm right, but that's what I learnt

Reaction score
I liked the second question. however, the first question was a total catastrophe for me. :(